Sarnworld ?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hmm well its starting to get on my nerves but did Sarnworld's website thing change? cuz usually when you open to read a topic all the post are there and u can scroll down and read wut every1 posted but now it shows only the first post and u have to click which one you want to read at the bottom and i hate it! it gets on my nerves sooo bad cuz first if you want to read wuts posted in the topic you have to click on each indivdiual post and thats gay and takes up too much time and when you want to read what someone posted about something in the topic your lost cuz u don't kno what they are talkin about and it takes forever to find the post! so yes. well whats goin on?

sarN

sarNie Granny
it fine to me ? prolly darvil is doing something to the fourm ? was it recently ?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Click on "Options" located on the right of this post.

Click on "Standard"

I think you are on "Outline" or something like that (under display modes)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hmm well its starting to get on my nerves but did Sarnworld's website thing change? cuz usually when you open to read a topic all the post are there and u can scroll down and read wut every1 posted but now it shows only the first post and u have to click which one you want to read at the bottom and i hate it! it gets on my nerves sooo bad cuz first if you want to read wuts posted in the topic you have to click on each indivdiual post and thats gay and takes up too much time and when you want to read what someone posted about something in the topic your lost cuz u don't kno what they are talkin about and it takes forever to find the post! so yes. well whats goin on?
Hey that happens to me before :mellow: for awhile and I got so sick of it, lol but I thought it was a virus so I actually reformatted my computer just for it :huh: dang, I should have asked :mellow: :mellow: oh wells I was scared my com got virus anyways so yea :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow reformatted u whole computer for a forum change? wow. :eek:
lol, partly yes and partly no, I think it was time to clean my computer anyways and I collected enough virus on the way already so while I had alot of them problems, I decided to reformat anyways and afterwards SN seems to came back to normal :huh: :mellow: