sarNworld video streaming site!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
That is so cool!! Now I'll have many resources to watch my lakorns. I wish I had a sattlelite dish so I can watch it live from Muang Thai, but this will do. Thanks guys.

noungning

Heartless
That is so cool!! Now I'll have many resources to watch my lakorns. I wish I had a sattlelite dish so I can watch it live from Muang Thai, but this will do. Thanks guys.
omg would u really wait to watch it from airing time in thai? that's crazy lol like timing urself 9am est time every tues-weds to catch the lakorn lol... i prefer. prerecorded and cut from the commercials lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey it's OK if I upload lakorn that I download from here to SarNworld video, because I'm going to delete from my files... and I don't want it to goes to waste. So I was thinking of upload it first before delete them so those that haven't see it yet will get to see it... ??? :mellow:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hey it's OK if I upload lakorn that I download from here to SarNworld video, because I'm going to delete from my files... and I don't want it to goes to waste. So I was thinking of upload it first before delete them so those that haven't see it yet will get to see it... ??? :mellow:

you can :p

noungning

Heartless
that should be just fine... just as long as it's not the same crap repeating lol...

i would think it's much better if ppl uploads so it puts the workload off other ppl.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I leave things uploading when I'm gone somewhere or when I'm sleeping :wub: LOL I have like 5 lakorns uploading into the streaming site right now muahaha

Pluerng Payu
Art Ti Tar Ruk
Prik Thai Grub Bai Kao
Tawan Tard Bullapah
Narng Tard

I might upload more too. After I finish 2 I guess lol but for those who wanna watch any of those lakorns streaming;

edit: Sung Tong Too LOL

Link <<< Click Click

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
for those uploading into the site please please when you write your tags if your gonna put two words as one tag leave an underscore like for ex; Ann_Alicha, Aof_Pongsak, Pim, Captain, Num_G.

lianne

sarNie Egg
How come I can't view any of the videos from the video steaming site. Am I missing a player of codec that it's not allowing me to steam them?

sarN

sarNie Granny
:arrg: HEY WHO THE HELL FLAG MY UPLOAD ???? ( http://video.sarnworld.com/media/940/Buang_Bunjathorn_7/ )
I'M DOING EVERYONE A FAVOR BY HELP UPLOADING ALL LAKORN THAT I HAVE ON FILE BEFORE I DELETE FROM MY COMPUTER SO THOSE THAT DIDN'T DOWNLOAD WILL GET TO WATCH IT!!!! UPLOADING IS TIME COSUMMING , SO PLEASE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT, DON'T CLICK ON IT, THANK YOU!!! :arrg:
pm Darvil , see wat up . It could be an error but it say "Mature Warning
This media file may contain mature content. You must be 18 or older and turn off your family filter before viewing this media file" ???

darvil

sarNie Adult
:arrg: HEY WHO THE HELL FLAG MY UPLOAD ???? ( http://video.sarnworld.com/media/940/Buang_Bunjathorn_7/ )
I'M DOING EVERYONE A FAVOR BY HELP UPLOADING ALL LAKORN THAT I HAVE ON FILE BEFORE I DELETE FROM MY COMPUTER SO THOSE THAT DIDN'T DOWNLOAD WILL GET TO WATCH IT!!!! UPLOADING IS TIME COSUMMING , SO PLEASE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH IT, DON'T CLICK ON IT, THANK YOU!!! :arrg:
Got it sarn.

I wonder if someone flagged it by accident. Is there an R scene in there or something? or someone playing a joke.

Anyway I've unflagged it so its good now.

How come I can't view any of the videos from the video steaming site. Am I missing a player of codec that it's not allowing me to steam them?
Lianne are you talking about the most recent videos? When a video gets uploaded.. it takes sometime for it to get converted. During that time you can watch it by streaming it with the wmv format so you will need to install WMP player for whatever browser you use.

But I have a feeling you don't have flash install or something along that line.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Thank you for unflagged it, and sorry for my outburst like that :blush: :p just caught in the moments when I found out it was flagged for no appearance reasons to me. :lol: :blush:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
pm Darvil , see wat up . It could be an error but it say "Mature Warning
This media file may contain mature content. You must be 18 or older and turn off your family filter before viewing this media file" ???
:lol: Thank you Sarn, I finally figured that out and can watch my own uploading now. :D LOLzzzzz