Sarnworld PMs flooded LOL

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Darn... I thought Victoria was my soul mate. No wonder I am no longer getting love letters from her.

Thanks a lot Darvil! You power hungry admin! :^P

I thought we discuzzed this. Stop abusing the power. 5555

Bring my girl victoria back. j/k

noungning

Heartless
omg does it mean she turned lesbian because apparently she PM'ed me just a few mins ago lol... i think it's an actual person because well they spelled my name wrong ... :eek:

victorria02 said:
NOUNGINING I LOVE U SEXY GIRL UR MY WORLD MY LOVER MY SEXY BEAST !
lmao thanks for the compliment ;) but um this user is 1 day old an another victoria, tim, do something will ya? :)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG.. Miss Thookatha... you raised her up with that question!

Darn.. I think I'm the only one that didn't get a love letter from you Victoria.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I finally just got 2 love letters from that victoria person. This forum needs a lock down or something...like how azn.tv has it...only friend invites can join. I think that would be better.

noungning

Heartless
I finally just got 2 love letters from that victoria person. This forum needs a lock down or something...like how azn.tv has it...only friend invites can join. I think that would be better.
wow who'd do that... it'd mean only 130 members on sw, that's a low number. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I haven't received any "love letters," but I have blocked the user from having an chance to PM me. You guys should do the same too.

Just View her Member Profile and click the drop down menu list arrow beside "Options" and choose "Add to PM Block list." Afterwards, click "Ignore User." :clap:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ooh yes i love it in the butthole :rolleyes: :p
HAHAHAHAHA what else do u like? give me clear descriptions. LMAO

OMG.. Miss Thookatha... you raised her up with that question!

Darn.. I think I'm the only one that didn't get a love letter from you Victoria.
there's another one for u, LD....LOL...

lady your so hot and sexy and u too miss thookatha :wub: both of you girls !
yeh, we know we're hot. why don't u show us how hot u are too. that would turn me on. AHAHAHAHA

victorria02

sarNie Egg
HAHAHAHAHA what else do u like? give me clear descriptions. LMAO

there's another one for u, LD....LOL...

yeh, we know we're hot. why don't u show us how hot u are too. that would turn me on. AHAHAHAHA

ooh yeah i like alot of thing like big boobies! and girls with big butt like you !

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
This topic definitely need to be deleted. Where is Darvil? He needs to do something about this.