Sarnworld PMs flooded LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
This topic definitely need to be deleted. Where is Darvil? He needs to do something about this.
hahahhaha this is too funny. but ur right, i'm surprised this thread is still going. let's see how far i get with "victoria"....LMAO!!

yes i did and actually u got kankles and i gave u details already big boobies! :lol: :p
ok bitch, u want to start a war? ur coming up in here talking about me having a big ass, big boobs and then kankles. if u were the shiznit, why don't u reveal urself instead of sending every secret love messages through pm? get a life...

kulyia

RUK
Victoria. are you a man or women? no offense, because i can only picture a guy pretending to be a female to get close to girls. But women?? unless their DESPERATE.. which is why they come online stalking people and making very very inappropriate comments to others.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
This thread is actually entertaining. I'm assuming the spamming is over?
u would be entertained...

Victoria. are you a man or women? no offense, because i can only picture a guy pretending to be a female to get close to girls. But women?? unless their DESPERATE.. which is why they come online stalking people and making very very inappropriate comments to others.
i'd like to know too, victor...i mean, victoria. are u a he, a she, or a she-he? it makes no difference for me. i can play with you either way. hahahaha

now let's get down to business. what do u look like so i know what kind of "curves" i'm working with here? care to share a pic? i believe u mentioned something about jiggy? what on u jiggles? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwwww of course I'm yours, but back in the days in order to use women as servants they need to be your wife and merely what I was trying to do. I heard bots are really hard workers :wub:

victorria02

sarNie Egg
u would be entertained...

i'd like to know too, victor...i mean, victoria. are u a he, a she, or a she-he? it makes no difference for me. i can play with you either way. hahahaha

now let's get down to business. what do u look like so i know what kind of "curves" i'm working with here? care to share a pic? i believe u mentioned something about jiggy? what on u jiggles? LOL

im a big lesbo and im thinking about loving both of you girls !!!