Sarnworld Chat...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As a debate in Sarnworld chat I was the one out of a few that was choosen to come recruit pplz for the chatroom....Everyone should get on there and get to know each other more ^_^ especially if your bored and have nothing to do on the net :wub:

Messenger of Sarnworld chat
Tina ... lol

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
As a debate in Sarnworld chat I was the one out of a few that was choosen to come recruit pplz for the chatroom....Everyone should get on there and get to know each other more ^_^ especially if your bored and have nothing to do on the net :wub:

Messenger of Sarnworld chat
Tina ... lol

[post="134937"][/post]​
Haha Tina!i'm already there! and i come everyday to chat :D .But because there's worldcup,so i can discuss with Tim about it :)
And yeah people, don't be shy! come chat with us and let's have some fun!! ;)

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. I'm always there and sick of seeing the same ppl. Ha j/k. But it be nice if more ppl come and join too. Peace yals.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'lek hahah =x and ahem =x im not even going to mention who came up with the idea lol u get the idea =x lol .... im not going to point any fingers *coughs* ben lol kidding

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hrmm....what time do you guys usually go on?? before it was later at night (11-ish p.m. for me) but now everytime i go...seems like there's no one at all.

Pee

sarNie Elites
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh COME TO THE CHAT! if you do i´ll treat you some soup,,,of...sumthing

MUAHHAHAHAHHAH

hahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
okay pee. urmm....should we sign a contract or something about this. lol.

noungning

Heartless
don't come in because too many ppl are sharing pictures and singings... we don't want anyone to see or hear us!!! DON'T COME IN!!! lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
oh just wanna tell everyone that HIME is me.. lolz since I cant get in with kawaiitennyo I had to make another username up lolz

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
oh just wanna tell everyone that HIME is me.. lolz since I cant get in with kawaiitennyo I had to make another username up lolz
[post="135962"][/post]​
U should had chose Mulan instead :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I cant either darvil said the server is rebooting or something

darvil

sarNie Adult
yea server is rebooting.

I don't know why. it shouldn't reboot.

I think the people over at the datacenter are doing something. Anyway the chat is back. Problem is that whenever it reboots, I have to restart the chat server so that it actually works.

Pee

sarNie Elites
heck , we have invited people nicely now, it seems like it doesnt work.. Imma start blackmailing people if they dont come in!