Sarnworld Chat...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i'll be on mama..wth..why does it say 11:27am on the post when its like freaken 1:36pm..dude..am i trippen or what???? im really losing it..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..so im not trippen then right? lol thank god..i was like pulling out my hair..lol..cant wait to hear you dj tonite..miss you mama

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
p'Nat was right Ning, i had crazy ass muddie by myself.... we stayed up until the chickens got done crowing....lmfao man lately i norn mai lup... i need to take sleeping pills, wanna pass it over? yeah muddie got dc from msn and chat so i was alone for a while but yeah now i'm acompanied by a few atm... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< I actually stayed in chat most of the day yesterday I haven't done that for a week or so now hahah lol >.< lately I've just been going in staying a few mins and hopp-in outs >.< woOt

XCappy

Mr. Char
Frenchie name Cappy needs to sleep.... it's like 3am for him..lol
3:15 when I'm writing this post hehe.

Chat doesn't work for me atm so yeah i'll go to bed, cya ma fav DJ :D

Your Fan #1 :yahoo:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
this is waaay skankster man, it takes me 15 mins to just have the chat load so i can click into the room... <_< daaarv, ur held responsible for this man!

noungning

Heartless
so i was so excited to join chat today after i went to spend some cash buying food at the market ... but they all idle on me until!! dun dun dannnn MQ comes