sarNworld Blues

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yep it's me! and sadly no I'm not back! LOL but I miss sarNworld soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x's infinity much....but I just wanted to stop by for an hour and say hi to my lovely sarNies! and miss my sarNie buddies! And LOVES YA!

but I guess I'm ok minus the no internet to go on sarNworld Part!

and Shouts to all my sarNworld Radio DJ's!

-Tina

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hey tina..... i miss u..... i think we all miss ur dj's on the radio too.... so unactive..... hahahaha okay okay sorry... we're all busy i know and including myself....hahhah anyways i think ning should come on everyday..... hahha yeah and i miss everyone too... especially my p'Nat, Bao WOW WOW, Chewy, Muddie, KT, and Jow Ling Noi Soot Tee Huk!!! * the only person i dont really miss is PA*!! haha u know why? cause i talk to her almost everyday.... hahha sucker!!!

noungning

Heartless
lol aw tina... no ones been keeping chat up... u needa come back and do something lol

haah lek, i don't think i can go on everyday, the # of listeners is already low, i don't wanna make it lower lol

my computer sucks, i always lag, i prefer to just play game now lmao :p

bugsy

sarNie Adult
How weird. I was thinking this exact thing before I came on Sarnworld like two minutes ago. I do miss Sarnworld...ALOT!!! I haven't been able to get online much at all in the past weeks and it's so sad to see it still soooo dead when I do get a chance to come on. :( Where'd all the people go? Well, you know where I've been: internetless. But still!!

p.s. I miss you too Lek :kiss:

natty

Chubs
seems like everyone is busy having a life now :( (we need more sad faces..)...

oh and is it just me or is flipping shoutcast down? i message the admin about it DAYS ago and he never reply.. :angry: *i can ignore you too punk!*... and so i cant dj if i cant log into shoutcast..

noungning

Heartless
lol natty do read the radio thread, i didn't get it either but it does work... i think tim posted the link to connect to the shoutcast, something like it doesn't have the radio. part, just sarnworld.com:8080? i'm not sure

aww miss ya'll gals.... i tried to get on to dj... and i realize the link for shoutcast is change.... i duno if that's gonna help u natty.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I realized I don't like you guys anymore... -_-

And Natty's getting married. So there's really no reason for me to come on SW anymore. <_<

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i miss you girls ! waah the chat is quiet ror? i thought it was quiet cos some people told me that chatters were annoyed by me speaking french there that's why they all left, but even now i'm not there anymore for ages, it's still quiet?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha silly n'jen..p'sam kit tueng n'jen tee soot luey...i miss you too brina!!! where have you been girl??? gosh..when i go into chat..its just me..all alone=[

noungning

Heartless
wah natty is getting married? wth i thought i was just a trip for leisure. soooo it's a honeymoon? :eek:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i dont think natty is getting marry just yet..i think she's just on her vacation..lol gosh i miss you girls=] big big huggles for each of you sexy mamas=]

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I miss those fun day in the chat room...with Natty, LEk(ghetto-DJ)<--only one that will play my ghetto music!, SAM(SeXXXy), Xcappy, ect....oh yes hottie voice...Marduk HAHAH!

i hope we would reunit again....MISS everyone!!! :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww i miss you chewy!!! we need alot of catching up to do with all these new lakorns that are out!!!

woohoo...my 500th posts!!! yay=] hehe finallly work my way back up to 500 posts again...hopefully this time i wont have to ask sarN to delete all my post due to some nosy ass people..lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol ladies =p I'm gonna be back soon maybe by the end of this month after I get rid of my stack of assignments... right now I'm in the middle of 4 projects and 3 papers one dealing with medical ethics =x not to mention mid terms coming up soon >___O yah I'm a busy school girl hahha I don't wanna be like last year and procrastinate... even though I did exceptionally well... I'm aiming for great not exceptionally well ...work is ok I guess, but I plan to quit soon because it's taking to much time and I rarely have time to study ... but I am doing pretty good so I'm debating =p..... and miss yah sarNies especially all my ladies mommy natty, p'lekkie lucious or p'crush lol my Dory! aka Ning, Sokkiiie, Wifey Brina, Nong Nie, Nong Nai... and Chewster... and P'sam! and Sandy! heheh lol well if I didn't name ya it's not cause I forgot ... but it's because I typed the names I saw on this thread hahah

=p well sarNies lovers yah!