Sarnie's Idol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
My apologies for not doing it yesterday night. I was busy the whole weekend. blah blah blah....

Annoucement Clip

I have an audio clip of me announcing it. You can listen or just read.
After you read or listen to our decision and you disagree you can just pm me. For those that want a critique on your voice can also pm me or musicstinger we'll elaborate it for you. I made a little mistake on the clip. I said christmas but I meant Thanksgiving will be the due date for our 2nd round.

Announcement
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I would like to have a round of applause to all the contestant for having the courage of joining and letting us hear all your lovely voices. The judges had to practically yank out our hairs and constantly clean our ears to get our decisions. Yet we came to a conclusions of having a 2nd round. I believe I did leak that message out on the board. Before I do the top 5 list. I want to announce our special awards first.

*Drum Rolls*

Creativiity Award
-----------------------
Sarn our main admin the lady herself!!!!!!!!

Congradulation Sarn...

Most Popular Song
--------------------------
Nu_kwanz

Congradulation Nu_Kwanz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Drum rolls*

*Drum rolls*

*Drum rolls*

*Drum rolls*

*Drum rolls*

The top 5 are as follows in no order;

Hiatus

Thookatha

Jaymes

Pajnyiag

Pink Mafia

*Round of applause to the top 5*

Thank you for participating and hope everyone will have a nice day. Until we meet again.
If the top 5 can pm me and pick between english or thai song. When I get all the answer whichever has the most vote will be the language you'll sing in.

-kkrystal-

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg ! i won something lol --- is dat allow ? o ' yeah girl you should upload ur speak @ megaupload lol there more den 25 ppl in here :shock: ---->>Congradulation Nu_Kwanz!! Everyone doen a great job !! When round 2 up . count me in ! i'll sing a slow song or soemthing though i can't hit those high pich note but i can scream for it :loool:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You mean 2nd contest right? heheh round 2 is for the top 5 ja. Hehhe i did upload it...it's title "announcement clip".

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Listening to your clip was like watching a show. HAHA. Great job everyone! Thanks for the announcement Kkrystal, maybe you outta become an anchor or show host. :)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
you should do the top 5 let them compete again hahah or are you doing that already?! hahah

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, great job Momo, p'thookatha, jaymes, Pajnyiag, and Pink Mafia. You guys did great on ur song!! I cant wait to hear u guys sing again! and omg!! i got award?? lol..thanks whoever voted for me..hahha..great job again everyone! ;) and p'krystal, your annoucement clip was awesome! and one more thing, congrats to sarn, you did a great job on the song!

Sah

sarNie Elites
Major congrats to the top 5! You guys did really well. My hat's off to all the other contestants that did not make the top 5 as well. You guys all sounded great.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
awww man! i gotta do a round two? dannngit!

HAHAHAHA...i'm just playing! i'm just playing! anything for p kkrystal and sarnworld. but yeah, i hope we get our songs soon, cuz i might've never even heard of the song b4. LOL...gotta learn it first. :lol:

anywho, thanks again to everyone, and see ya all in round two. hehehe

p.s. this is such bad timing...cuz I'M SICK! 555

DUDE, almost forgot, CONGRADULATIONS to sarn, nu_kwanz, and the round 2 contestants! but importantly, well done to all! :D

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Congrats to the top 5. Congrats to sarn and nu kwanz as well. I think everyone who competed did great. Can't wait to hear second round. :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Heheh I sound insane talking to myself. Lolz...

S

sunflower

krystall.... i was like did she hire a professional to announce it? LOL... you're great girl... and congrats to all the winners! i knew sarn was gonna get the most creative one! sarn.. i listen to your song in the car all the time! it makes everyone smile! LOL :loool:

Muddie Murda

smile...
woot woot! good job everyone!!!!!!!!!!

This has been successful so far!! So many people! ^_^

Thanks everyone who has been helping so far!

I can't wait for next round!

=D Can sarN make another special song!??!?!?!??!?!!?

dood, I'd love to hear more of her awesome work!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah i was thinking maybe i can harass them to do a christmas carol just for fun not part of the contest thing. Lolz but i think everyone is busy. Imagine Sarnworld first "christmas album"

Hiatus

Super Momo
mommyyyy T_T" im so busy now ahhh oh my oh my but btu im sooo happy JAYMES IN ON THE TOP 5!!! you know what lol your song is on my mp3 =D ^_^

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Yay Hiatus, your the top of top 5. No no I know it's not in any order. Don't be too busy to sing again! You rock!

Kkrystal, sorry I didn't get to you sooner, I don't mind if the song you pick is in either language. I just have one request, please don't make it too hard. PLEASE!!! <gets down on her knobby knees> PULEEEZE!