Sarnie's Idol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wow...gorgeous voice...lots of strength behind it. i was new to this whole thing and i have to say, my top5 picks all made it. i'm glad. :D b/c their talents showed.

hiatus: ur voice was perfectly described by the song, sensual.
pink mafia: ur voice has character, it'll take time for the strength to build in, but it's beautiful.
tooktha: ur voice is charismatic, it draws in and it's gradually gaining strength and a bit more control. bluegrass thai songs are hard to sing. keep singing, u'll eventually hit the beats and the curvature of the tones.
payjn: ur voice blows me away, its gorgeous and beautiful in the raw sense of singing and well-controlled. i couldn't have expected more from a song, u made it a song. hope to hear more.
jaymes: ur voice rocks. it's charismatic as well and got great strength, i'd always wished for a voice like that...just to rock out.
karnil: u have the voice there n its got great projection...hopefully the "umph" will find its way out of there, cuz u have the basis of a crisp beautiful voice.

as for everyone else, u've all got cute voices...it's amusing...keep singing away. i enjoyed it. :)

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Hey Sarnies.... sorry for the late reply... I'm so busy with school and projects.. anyways, I would like to thank all the contestants. You all did a great job, and thanks for joining the contest. And congratulations to all the winners. In order to get the final top 5, I had several gray hairs popped up.... Well, see ya folks in round 2.... Once again.. congratulations.

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the support and compliments! Greatly appreciated!! (=

And for the judges, I would've hated to be in your position. But THANK YOU. (= Toodles!!