sarNie Roll Call

GueSs

TyziR
When you know it's boring but you still get on... you get on just to be bored.
When You get on just to stare at the screen and wait for your girlfriend to get home cause she doesn't know how to answer the cell phone.
When you sign on just to know if it works.
When you get on the chat just to idle.
When you get on just to annoy the crap out of some members.

:huh:

You know...

I don't think I qualify as an addict.

Gosh, I want to go back to NM.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aw love ya too nemo! ...yeah i'm quite forgetful gosh... i even forgot my "y" on my name lol i changed it to "dor" lmfao :p
shut up! i don't need a greencard, i have a thing that's blue... oh yeah it's called the united states passport. :)
Damn and both u guys forgot about Crush ehh??? u thougth she disappeared with the waves huh? nah not like finding nemo, i'm always here....

anyways high 5 ning, haahh she got u bad kevin..... now who's the one wanting a greencard ehhh???

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
When you start sharing more personal infos. with buddies here than your "real" life ones...reality check isnt necessary right? :blink:

When you wander aimlessly even though it's passed your bedtime...oh wait, zombies dont sleep :ph34r:

When emotions / feelings gets tangled in this virtual dimension...whoaa! Is it time for a break? :unsure:

LOL...I just go crazy with these smileys LOL

when you know you leech more than you post. ^_^
Namie, that's something I would expect Momo to say :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i guess your one when u start telling peeps that who says this and says that in SW to a person that doenst go into SW....lol

your one if come on sw just to know your on and spam............ohh spammings cool...lol

hahah when ur on flashchat for more then 2hrs.... loser, u really dont have a life if u do spend that much time..........lol...j/k i do that myself but i do have a life :p

when u spend more time in sw compared to HW, lol <_<

darvil

sarNie Adult
when your whole lives revolves around it.. and when its like your little baby whose diapers you have to change.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
when u feel like your about to die cause you have to leave it for like a week :(
when someone from chat goes missing a few days and when they are back u get excited lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well you're like the doo doo that comes out of here. I gotta make sure there's a diaper to catch your smelly self.

noungning

Heartless
Well you're like the doo doo that comes out of here. I gotta make sure there's a diaper to catch your smelly self.
OMG... ur the smelly ass, don't spread rumors, thats against sarnie rules.

u tommy boy lover. :p

...when u know tim, the bastard, you're an addict

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
........ when you go to other forums and you can't help but compare how much better SW is and you fight the urge to troll, flame and break all their rules.
........ when you have mutiples tabs open at once for uploading and downloading media and software, chat, games, radio etc....