SarNie Radio?

What Do You Guys Think About a SarNworld Radio Station?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Know

• Waste of Time

• Is That Possible?

• Awesome Idea

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
not a bad idea..with the thing that we do and share in here..we have variety..it'll be awesome..perhap..we can do a SARNIE GOSSIP column on currrent news of the world too..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( Oh Come On You People! a Forum of 4000 peoples and onli 16 votes? whats up with that....... i know i'm not gonna be dj-ing for 16 people =x ....... even if this project may pass but still dude lol u pplz need to get more excited than this :p lolss heheh come on you get to hear my voice lolss and our other gonna be dj's =x :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
all right I've figured out now!

how to basically have a real radio and then have a DJ replace it in its stead.. and after you logout the radio will resume. I guess we can leave the 2nd slot if in a rare case another DJ wants to broadcast on the 2nd channel.

I need some people to test it out with me.

we're almost done.

noungning

Heartless
Darvil said:
OH yea that reminds me..

where are the graphics?? :p
[post="166217"][/post]​
lmao um i'm currently on vacation at the moment please leave a message lmao :p

damn u, i don't know what to find to match ur pretty logo

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOLOL!!! Sarn, I dont know about any others, but I do KNOW what your main topic of discussion will consist of...:w000t:

Buahahaha...chills to my spine just thinking of it :lol:

Ahhh...yes, it's a cute idea ; we ought to have one.

BUT, like Ning said, it'll be quite sometime until we might actually get it.
OFF TOPIC:

ERRRRRRR...Ning, you were kidding right about being there til' 9/11???!!!

L

lalalek

So Far, Everyone's been doing a Superb job DJ'ing!!!!!!! I'm happy we have this cause sometimes i get really tired listening to my own music!!!!!!!!!! i need a new playlist so help me out k!!!!! anyways i'm lost atm....i know that today i'm suppose to DJ but i'm not organized which sucks!!!!!