SarNie Radio?

What Do You Guys Think About a SarNworld Radio Station?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Know

• Waste of Time

• Is That Possible?

• Awesome Idea

• Total voters

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Me and Another Member is bugging grandpa about getting a sarNworld radio... lol I will bug him till he bans me :lmao: but in order to do that I would need to see how many people actually wants it ... Me don't wanna dj a radio with no listeners the other dj male dj will be GueSs aka Tyzir lolsssss yes we wanna be dj =x! So pplz give us ur opinion!!!

lolssss and I know muddie wanted this also =x but i beat u to it chick lolss!!

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
i know of some asian radios but if u guys have one up i'll definetly tune in and yes it's so possible. u can make request and such when the dj is on. =D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wow that's an awesome idea!! lol it would be cool if we had one up 8D

Muddie Murda

smile...
YESHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

i'll guest DJ sometimes when I'm not busy!!!!!!!!!! hehehe ya'll get to hear my crackling voice tee-hee...

noungning

Heartless
that's a good idea but with the many other projects this might fall to # 909273494 so i think it might take a while lmao :lol:

darvil

sarNie Adult
This can be done. We have enough cpu cycles and bandwidth to spare right now. But like Ning said I'm somewhat busy right now.

The thing is that you guys will have to be pretty damn serious about this. I will be mad if this happens and nobody dj or do anything.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if we can criticize and make fun of guy on the radio .. yeah i think i have some free time lol j/k

Muddie Murda

smile...
Darvil said:
This can be done. We have enough cpu cycles and bandwidth to spare right now. But like Ning said I'm somewhat busy right now.

The thing is that you guys will have to be pretty damn serious about this. I will be mad if this happens and nobody dj or do anything.
[post="165655"][/post]​
Serious like your works that never got out? :rolleyes:

JUST KIDDING! DON'T KILL ME! DON'T DELETE MY WEBSITES! DON'T BAN ME! HAHAHAH :lmao:

sarN said:
if we can criticize and make fun of guy on the radio .. yeah i think i have some free time lol j/k
[post="165674"][/post]​
Hahaha :D omgg sarN as DJ! So sexy! You should DJ once in a while! :D It'd be a blast!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
tina...i thought ty was gonna post this? ahahah...o well...at least someone did. And yessss...Im liking the idea too.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Muddie Murda said:
Serious like your works that never got out? :rolleyes:

JUST KIDDING! DON'T KILL ME! DON'T DELETE MY WEBSITES! DON'T BAN ME! HAHAHAH :lmao:

Hahaha :D omgg sarN as DJ! So sexy! You should DJ once in a while! :D It'd be a blast!!
[post="165746"][/post]​
DELETED :angry:

Only cuz nobody helps me.. Finally I do something that only requires me to do. B) :p

noungning

Heartless
what tim what?!?!?! and u still ask for my input use me for picking out ur damn templates... i think we need another thread for just therapy after tim's mental abuse. :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
what tim what?!?!?! and u still ask for my input use me for picking out ur damn templates... i think we need another thread for just therapy after tim's mental abuse. :(
[post="166216"][/post]​
OH yea that reminds me..

where are the graphics?? :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
radio ? wat will ya girls talk about LOL ?
LOLOL!!! Sarn, I dont know about any others, but I do KNOW what your main topic of discussion will consist of...:w000t:

Buahahaha...chills to my spine just thinking of it :lol:

Ahhh...yes, it's a cute idea ; we ought to have one.

BUT, like Ning said, it'll be quite sometime until we might actually get it.

OFF TOPIC:

ERRRRRRR...Ning, you were kidding right about being there til' 9/11???!!! <_< :angry:

I do long for our swampy love ya know LOL :wub: