sarNie Idol III?!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So I've been entertaining this idea for a while now. Last year Momo aka Hiatus was suppose to host it lol, but as we can see she has went hiatus as her name lol. So I asked P' KK for her permission to continue on this event considering she was one of the founders. So.. I was thinking about re-launching sarNie Idol III to draw some activity back to our lonely sarNworld Radio Lol. But this Won't be any time soon -.-" Possibly In the next month or so or probably even after the old man upgrades sarNworld, but I wanted to start a thread for interest to see how many people are interested

So what do you guys think? Should we do another sarNie Idol? Of course we'd be needing some people for judges so this could get people to start thinking about who wants to judge -.-" LOL but I might do something different .. lol This time I might have people run and/or get nominated for the judge position, that way it'll add some spice lol. Also contestants can't complain that we were being unfair because the judges will be picked by sarNies ourselves!

Keep In Mind that I'll be looking for a total of 5 judges. I will not be a part of the judgement crew due to the fact that I will be hosting the event and organizing.

So sarNie Idol III Lets Go! LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I wanna run as a judge! I promise to get rid of the suckers haha just kidding. There goes, no ones voting for me after that comment :lol:.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lmao nai_1_1
Ami will you nominate me ^_^ ? I so want to judge. I will even do a speech for it lol. No but I remember when listening to Sarnie Idol II that there were some people who I'm like how the hell did they make it while there are others that are like WOW you need to go find a record company to sign you up lol. I am very amused by it so yep I would love to have another Sarnie Idol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I'll make a small requirement for judges and have it up. But news flash is I probably won't be able to start doing anything until after the 15th because Im moving -.-" won't be in my new place til the 15th or even later. So we'll have plenty of time to get things together

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ami will you nominate me ^_^ ? I so want to judge. I will even do a speech for it lol. No but I remember when listening to Sarnie Idol II that there were some people who I'm like how the hell did they make it while there are others that are like WOW you need to go find a record company to sign you up lol. I am very amused by it so yep I would love to have another Sarnie Idol.
LOL sure... ^_^
When it comes to judging, I am a SIMON. :lol:
Ohhhh...i can only be a simon in my mind...lmao..i dont really like to hurt ppls feeling.

Sounds like fun. I think I'll stick with being a spectator. I can't sing and I'm too lenient to judge.
lol lome..i guess i cant be a judge neither then..for i feel the same way!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

LMAO i'll vote/nominate for you hahaa i mean if ur gona go out and do a speech yes i'll support you LMAO you'll own this

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL sure... ^_^

LMAO i'll vote/nominate for you hahaa i mean if ur gona go out and do a speech yes i'll support you LMAO you'll own this
Haha thank you two! Yay i'm already on a roll! LOL. And yes I will do a speech for it but I don't guarantee it will rock lol. Oh my gosh talking about this I was student class representative in eighth grade and i had to do a speech and mine really sucked ass because i didn't know what to say but my whole eighth grade class voted for me instead of my contender so I felt awesome :lol:. Same with my presidency speech for FBLA, gosh I was so tired and frankly didn't care if i got it or not since i had a busy schedule so i was a bit surprised. Anyways thank you two girls again for making me feel cool again and lifting my spirits up after I spent two hours cheering in the stands for our volleyball team but we lost to Long Beach! Damn and it was an upsetting loss too because we had to go overtime and was only two points behind but the girl served the ball and it went out of bounds so the other team got the point and won! I was pissed! At least I got a cool free tshirt lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww its okie nai...thats the spirit..even though you guys lost..youre still positve about it!!! i cant wait to hear the speech! ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awww its okie nai...thats the spirit..even though you guys lost..youre still positve about it!!! i cant wait to hear the speech! ^_^
Umm i won't do the speech until P'Tina puts up the requirements for the judges in case I might back out :lol:, it really depends on my schedule.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oot! I'm interested in being a contestant. I'm so bored. LOLs.
Anyways;;; I've been gone for so long. Oh hey. Do we have
to sing full songs or what? I want to be a judge, but I'm friggin
nine months away from being the right age. Darn.

But yeah. I'm interested! More info please. Go Tina, keeping
the Radio alive because it's been abandoned for so long. ;)