SARN? WHAT TO DO TO BECOME AN ACTIVE MEMBER?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hi sarn,

i was just wondering what the requirements were for becoming an active member?

at the old forum, i had almost 400 posts, i think...at least three hundred and something, but i was still not an active member. lol is that still too little? :mellow:

cecilia

Staff member
Thookatha said:
hi sarn,

i was just wondering what the requirements were for becoming an active member?

at the old forum, i had almost 400 posts, i think...at least three hundred and something, but i was still not an active member. lol is that still too little? :mellow:
[post="2050"][/post]​
hm>..i think being active.is not just being there to reply or something..it's more like

your work dedication...share what you can..i think that's how i define active..posts+best contribution..(contribution in your own way...that's how i feel/think)

depend on what sarn think.. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

i think you should've been an active member .. where you there almost everyday? cuz i have 143 or soemthing and i was active

Hiatus

Super Momo
KawaiiTennyo said:
i think you should've been an active member .. where you there almost everyday? cuz i have 143 or soemthing and i was active
[post="2117"][/post]​
yeah it's not about the # of post... I remember Sarn saying it back then on the old forum. I think...

if you contribute... always online in few word an addict lol :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thanks for responding everyone. now i have an idea of what "being active" means.

also, do you all mean "contribute" as in giving advice, starting topics/threads, and responding to other people's questions and stuff like that, 'cuz i did that. but if you mean contribute as in uploadin' stuff etc., then i guess i don't deserve to be an active member because i didn't upload anything. i tried like six or seven times, but my computer is a piece of crap, so i couldn't. :( and i didn't get any information about being "active" from sarn 'cuz i had only joined in may/2005.

lol...but yeah, now that i think about it, i was kind of obsessive about sarnworld. almost 400 posts since may. i hardly slept and was on sarnworld at least 12 hours a day (and everyday, unless some emergency came up...which was rarely). LOL

thanks again all!

p.s. wow, kawaiitenyo, you "only" had 143 posts? it seemed like you had more! ;)

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
so how do we know that we are considered an "active" member? like is there a "download" section that only active members have or is the buddies media it?

cecilia

Staff member
Thookatha said:
thanks for responding everyone. now i have an idea of what "being active" means.

also, do you all mean "contribute" as in giving advice, starting topics/threads, and responding to other people's questions and stuff like that, 'cuz i did that. but if you mean contribute as in uploadin' stuff etc., then i guess i don't deserve to be an active member because i didn't upload anything. i tried like six or seven times, but my computer is a piece of crap, so i couldn't. :( and i didn't get any information about being "active" from sarn 'cuz i had only joined in may/2005.

lol...but yeah, now that i think about it, i was kind of obsessive about sarnworld. almost 400 posts since may. i hardly slept and was on sarnworld at least 12 hours a day (and everyday, unless some emergency came up...which was rarely). LOL

thanks again all!

p.s. wow, kawaiitenyo, you "only" had 143 posts? it seemed like you had more! ;)
[post="2386"][/post]​

yeah..all you poster out there...now i'm the lowest poster...:(...

but anyway..no you don't have to uplaod or anything..whatever you can contribute is cool....active or inactive..depend on what you think.. :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
yep! just talk around and you'd get recognize and place as active member! Or so i think?

No uploading needed at all! :) Please don't get confuse with that. :) You don't need to upload in order to be active.

Thookatha, you ARE active! ^_^ I think you just need to like PM sarN to get you on that list!! :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah forreal you don't gotta be able to upload to be active...i neva uploaded...because i can't..my computer is gay and i got dial up so yeah.. just go here and there talk and help as much as i possibly can..and im like on pretty much evaday bak then before i started the job...! and Thookatha im sure you were an active member and just wasn't sure of it...but as for meeh i knew i was an active member through a mail from sarn though.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Muddie MuRda said:
^ WAHT!?! YOU GOT A SPECIAL MAIL!?!?

omg i never got a special mail!
*cries in the dark lonely corner*
[post="2598"][/post]​
Yup Yup i got a special personal mail form SARN...lolz....only special people get personalized things..hahaha! jp. I guess u aint' special huh Muddie...hehehe jk

K

KawaiiTennyo

Thookatha said:

thanks again all!

[post="2386"][/post]​
ahhaha i know .. it's just that im always on and when i say something it's like a paragraph looong hahah i was active i just didnt have much to say aka spamming unlike hiatus and muddie

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
Nameless said:
I got a special mail from SAMTLY. But it felt like an interrogation.
[post="3129"][/post]​
pls forgive me if i made u feel that way. because i have member coming to ask me how do i tell the different, what if people r not active but said they r? i too do not have the ans. the true is i cant. when i dont reconize the name i have to ask certain question to make sure.

i m sorry to those i made feel bad

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
^ FYI...that entry wasn't even a sentence. A paragraph is ATLEAST 3 sentence.

haha j/k
[post="2978"][/post]​
haha a paragraph is at least 5 sentences my dear.. hahah .. well not this new one i have alot more things to say