Sarang, Chun Rak Tur

skies

sarNie Adult
Ok! Since I've been seeing everyone writing their own story...I thought I'd write one myself. I've always wanted to write a novel of my own one day, so maybe this will be a start...It's actually fun, just writing and imagining things...seriously, I can imagine a series going on in my head as I write...haha...well, I hope everyone enjoys...I'm not the best writer, but hopefully I'm not the worst either. Thanks. :D

Phailin Naprapa - Pat Naprapa
Choi Seung Jin - Choi Siwon

CHAPTER ONE

Bangkok, Thailand

She sat quietly on the bed. She looked at him. Turned away. Looked at him, again. For a long time, she seemed to just stare at the topless being resting beside her. She looked to the window and stared at the endless sadness of a gloomy day. The rain had stopped, but it left behind a heartrending feeling unspoken of. She must have lost track of the time; he was already up and packing when she awoke from an indistinct dream.

“Meua rai khun ja glab maa?” she asked, her back turned toward him.

He stopped in the middle of rearranging some shirts in the luggage. He almost wanted to throw the clothes back into the closet and stay there forever. But, he didn’t; he gathered the rest of his clothes and fitted them in the luggage. He then went to the woman who now stood by the window as she continued to stare at the little people trying to escape the rain. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he embraced her.

“Pom ja glab maa ha khun nae. Pom mai mee wan tee ja ting khun yoo tee nee rok.”

“Dee tae pood, tae mai tum,” she almost whispered.

He turned her to face him.

“Mong pom si. Pom ja mai ting tur. Pom ja glab maa.”

“Chun cheua khun, tae waa…”

“Pom san yah,” he reassured her, hoping she would believe him.

She looked at him.

“Khun san yah.”

“Chai. Pom san yah.”

9 months later . . .

“Push, breathe, push . . .”

The woman let out a loud, shrieking scream and fell on her back as soon as her newborn’s cries overwhelmed hers. The nurse who had been of great help throughout her painful delivery handed the newborn to her. She smiled at her daughter and kissed the soft texture of her small forehead. Another nurse came into the room with a pen and papers.

“How would you like to name her?”

The woman smiled at her daughter. “Phailin.”

“Sapphire? That’s very extraordinary. Beautiful. May I know who the father is?”

The woman smiled on as though she didn’t hear the question.

skies

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER TWO

- - - - - - - - - - 20 years later - - - - - - - - - -

Seoul, South Korea

“Annyeong-haseyo.�

“Annyeong-haseyo.�

“Director, you’re very popular with the ladies here, I can tell.�

“Secretary Lee, where are the files I asked you about earlier?� the director asked, annoyed.

“Of course. I have it right here. Shall we go to talk in private, Director Choi.�

“Obviously, we can’t talk here, can we?�

“Right, right.�

They entered a small private room furnished with expensive couches and paintings hung on the walls. Centered at the far end of the room near the window overlooking Seoul stood a beautifully hand-designed desk. On the table a plaque read: Director Choi Seung Jin. The young man sat behind the desk and waited for the secretary to present his findings. Secretary Lee took out some folders and placed them in front of him. Seung Jin looked at the pile of folders stacked together. Just looking at them made him excited. He spread the folders apart and handpicked one. He stared at the folder for a while; finally he opened it and grinned.

“Director Choi?�

“Would you stop calling me that already!? Jin is good enough.�

“Sorry, sir. Are you . . .�

“I’m going to Thailand, and no one is to know about this.�

“For how long, sir?� Secretary Lee was getting nervous.

Jin didn’t respond.

“Sir?�

skies

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER ONE AND CHAPTER TWO ARE UP...SCROLL UP TO READ THEM...

CHAPTER THREE

- - - - - - - - - -

Announcement: Passengers, now leaving Seoul, South Korea. Destination: Bangkok, Thailand.

“That irresponsible son! How can he do this? Where did he go, Lee?�

“I do not know, Madam. He didn’t say.�

“That boy. He’ll know when he comes back.�

- - - - - - - - - -

“Phai! Phai! Phailin!�

“Kaa! Chun maa leow kaa. I’m coming. I’m coming.�

“Come here! Hurry . . .�

“What is it?�

“Take a look at this. Doo see! Who told you to fold these towels like this?�

“You did.�

The lady looked at her as though she was crazy. These newbie have no use at all! She had spent the last hour teaching her how to become a respectable maid, yet her hard work went to waste.

“I told you to fold the towels one at a time, like this!� The lady took a sample and fold it twice into a nice bundle before tying it with a ribbon. “This is how you do it, nice and pretty; not some kind of trash just put together.�

“Khor tor kaa.�

The old woman cursed under her breath and left without further say. Phailin watched as she disappeared through the door. Sighing, she took one of the hundred, maybe thousand, towels and began refolding them.

“And, yet you still look the same after I rearrange you . . .�

- - - - - - - - - -

“Can I get you anything, sir?�

“No, I’m fine.�

Jin sat comfortably in his seat as he awaited his arrival to Thailand, his escape to freedom and excitement. Unfortunately, it was not the first time that he escaped from the busy life of his family’s business. He had expected that becoming the director of his father’s business would allow him the freewill to do whatever he wanted; instead, he felt like a machine, working days and nights without stop. He only wanted to have fun and enjoy his youth. Sitting in his seat he felt he had made the right decision to get away. He closed his eyes and dreamed of white beaches and beautiful women.

Announcement: Attention all passengers, we are now boarding Thailand International Airport in Bangkok. Bangkok, Thailand.

Jin hung onto his bag as he walked across the platform to catch a cab. On his way, an old woman approached him with a grin. He tried to be polite and walk away, but she insisted that he stay for a forecasting. He took out his wallet and intended to give her some bills, but she refused.

“Don’t overlook the one you most cherish,� said the old woman, in a language unfamiliar to him.

“Sorry, I don’t understand.�

“The eye can not see what the heart sees. Use your heart to find her wherever she may be,� she said, and took the money as she departed. Jin watched as the old lady slowly disappeared within the crowds, still confused at what she said to him. A loud, piercing honk shook him and he exited the airport in a hurry.

The Amari Boulevard Hotel stood tall and luxurious. He entered the building and preceded to ask the young lady behind the counter for a room when he realized he was risking his freedom by staying in such a popular place. He quickly turned around and left the place. He picked up a pocket dictionary of the Thai language and got into a cab.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OOoOo i really love it...gosh that old lady must speaks the truth *foreshadowing* lol...can't wait to read of the romance btw these two

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very interesting.. hehe i like.. xp.....