Sapai Tornado

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I was hesitate to watch this lakorn at first b/c I was afraid that it would one of those stupid funny lakorn. Anyway, I finally watched one and two...I really like it alot. It IS one of the best lakorn out right now. Can't wait to see more!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
What's that girl's name supposed to be? The one that doesn't get along with Kob? I can't seem to make out what she's saying.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
haha...that girl...her name is "Gift"...but she kept extending it....trying to making her name sound beautiful..." Gif-Fah-Ter " ...

Did you see when she was explaining her name to Paul and spit in his face...lol...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
yea...can't wait for episode 8...From what i saw from the preview, Paul/Kob disguise themselve to see Grandpa Ming...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
During the scene Paul kiss Kob, and when they thought of each other, there was a song played. Does anyone know who sings for that song...it's sing by a girl...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i really enjoy watching this lakorn it's funnny and cute scene between kob & paul the cell phone fighting was my favorite scene

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I just saw the bloopers they are so funny...everyone is so cute and funny...it looks like Paul and Kob are very comfortable with each other on the set of Sa Pai Tornado.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Bloopers? ouuuu i wanna see! yeah its true they have great chemistry on screen. :) I'm loving it ... cant wait until the next episode

cecilia

Staff member
haha..

i actually feel like this is by far the best lakorn that kob came out with...

she seem very comfortable...she's herself in there...

she's just GREAT and awesome...love kob and paul..aja aja..kekek..

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
I think comedy lakorn is very good than other I have watched before. Both paul and kob were very good and it's very funnie my niece loved it alot.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Hey was wondering if anyone knew when the next episode would be able to be uploaded, I'm dying waiting for ep 8.....Like seriously though i'm like on the edge of my seat trying to watch the next ep.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LilxMsxM0lly said:
Hey was wondering if anyone knew when the next episode would be able to be uploaded, I'm dying waiting for ep 8.....Like seriously though i'm like on the edge of my seat trying to watch the next ep.
[post="8083"][/post]​

Episode 8 is out already, Episode 9 (which aired today) will be out on doozija tomorrow morning...