Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

jakjann

Jakjann
Pi mart said....Lakorn will more funny as episode 1-3...hihihi
and scene in a bar gay....is one of his Favourite scene...hihihi
hope this scene on air soon

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe me too ceci....im rooting for that scene too.....n her is it e-san dialect....gosh i miss those kinda of lakorns....lolz.....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think these were ever posted so here are the wallpapers credit to thaitv3.com

^^My favorite wallpaper!! :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Does mart and janie have to get marry? I need to go read the summary. Hee hee...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Does mart and janie have to get marry? I need to go read the summary. Hee hee...

It's not like it's an obligation...as you can see, Mart already has feelings for Janie...and I'm sure as the lakorn progresses, we'll see that the feeling is mutual...I'm sure Janie just makes up an excuse as to why she marries Mart, but deep down, she does, she just doesn't want to admit it to him, or herself...Plus, it's that family that she can't stand...not necessarily Mart. I just love how they interact, they're cute and hilarious...but their couple is second to Ken and Janie to in RNHJRJ

max

sarNie Elites
I am very interested in this lakorn. I went through random clips of it, and it seems very entertaining. I will definitely watch it when I have some free time which will be like never. Haha : )

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
That's so hilarious when Mart was trying to get Janie to come out of the house to talk to him! If he said, if you don't come out and talk to me, I'll sing! And then he did.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky and job are adorable in those pics....
she must really like him a lot to married him and not
noticing he's "GAY"