Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. just by how he act and how he stare at them man making them mouth movement, you can so tell that he is gay Lol ..
anyway, VICKI need to get over job and move on with ace --- ace need to stop bugging/asking job for money so he can get on with his life too.

i really like JANIE/MART in here :wub: they are so funny together ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie is hilarious in comedy roles. she is one of the few actresses who could pull it off

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...from what i can read from Mart's profile in english...did dude spend some time in the US...like the state of Georgia to be exact...hmm...i'm kind of curious as to Mart's english proficiency...is he good...damn, just knowing he maybe able to speak english and maybe do a fan meet and greet in the US...has got me excited...ok, ok, like that were to happen soon...anyway...anybody know about Mart's english skills?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just spamming here, but i must add that YES, Janie and Mart do have chemistry! i am loving their interactions...a shout out to thinkjaden at youtube for subbing. w/o those subbs, i wouldn't have known about Mart's Mr. A and Ms. B story...so funny...and SO CUTE! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^ooh, i didn't know that thinkjade subbed it ..
cool .. will spread the words and i do love this comedy lakorn too.

every part so far of them together are hilarious. even gay job and his funny face expression :p

jakjann

Jakjann
Pi Mart is 31 old year
half Chinese-Thai (look like american XDD)
birthday: 1 March 2520(1977)
Have 2 Older sister

peaches

sarNie Elites
awww look at mart nose when he was younger. the nose looks the same as today and some say he got a bad nose job :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Pi Mart is 31 old year
half Chinese-Thai (look like american XDD)
birthday: 1 March 2520(1977)
Have 2 Older sister
my judgment is totally off too ..
i thought he was mix with american blood b/c of his looks too ..
this remind me of how i thought Obama was black .. but he's not, he's mix too.
skin colors does fool us at time :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I so want the ending song! -.-" the soundtrack for this lakorn is awesome dude ^___-" Rawr time to start screencapping today's episode o_O hopefully I get my webbie up by the end of the day

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thinkjaden is subbing just some parts...but I think thinkjaden is doing a great job...and totally subbing the most important and revelant parts! :D well, got to go watch today's epi! yeah! :D

jakjann

Jakjann
Episode 4 was a little bit sad because of Janie´s and Vicky´s part....

but next episode will be funny YEAH!!

Pi Mart look so handsome >/////< *g*

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i love janie as an actress...her screaming can get annoying sometimes but her great acting totally makes up for it. i didnt think i would enjoy this lakorn because of mart..but he's actually improving and doing pretty good in here...must admit im starting to like him even...they have great chemistry together. enjoying all the episodes so far...