Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ahah.. por is so violent... he's going to hit his sister again since this is the same production hopefully his sister is not Maprang again or it will be very sad for her to get hit by Por her brother again.. lol.

it was funny in jao sao ban rai when por hit maprang.. though it was halarious for me coz she really deserved it, i was happy he did that :D

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
lol that slap was harsh but she did deserve it.. i've noticed that in thai lakorn the girls get slapped alot by guys o.0

sarN

sarNie Granny
can you link me to crazy sister slap. please?

i was talking about "jao sao ban rai" where Por slap his sister it was funnie & mean at the same time :lol: in Sanae Ha Ngern i think he slap or about i can't remeber .. let me go find dat scene in the dvd cuz i remeber P"k was very very mad at his sister ....brb

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
sunny said this lakorn isn't confirmed yet since p'namfon hasn't said anything yet so they did not start filming yet

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i thought it is confirm to be filiming in jan. 08 or something like that....i heard it from PatnPor_Affection.....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
what does she wait for? (she=namfon) oh god... hope she has long hair...
Us fans talk to p'Fon's mum and p'Fon's mum said Fon doesnt have a lakorn with Por T :huh: right now only filming Teung Rai Kor Rak, and Mae Hua Lumpong finished filming already. But however p'Fon has another lakorn, but director is still choosing script, not confirm on lakorn or p'ek.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Us fans talk to p'Fon's mum and p'Fon's mum said Fon doesnt have a lakorn with Por T :huh: right now only filming Teung Rai Kor Rak, and Mae Hua Lumpong finished filming already. But however p'Fon has another lakorn, but director is still choosing script, not confirm on lakorn or p'ek.
aie, my heart is broke :(