Sammy Cowell Refutes Being More Sexy to Grab Golf's Attention

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated Article from Sanook
CR: Gossipstar for images
Sammy Cowell Refutes Being More Sexy to Grab Golf's Attention

Actress Sammy Cowell denies upping her sexy image to grab Golf Anuwat's attention after recent news revealed that he is talking to someone new by the name of Phet. Their status remains the same. News of Golf talking to many women is unrelated to her. Sammy also talks about going to a concert with Thanwa and unintentionally wearing similar outfits. Recently, there have been news that Sammy became jealous after her close friend Golf sent sweets to woo Phet Ratnarat. Also, many have reportedly seen her and Thanwa attend the recent Asanee Wasan concert together. What is the truth? Sammy comes out to reveal herself that:

"That is untrue. I am very confused. How did this news came to be? There is no jealousy or hidden intentions for sure. However, is he courting someone for real? You would have to go and ask P'Golf. I do not know any details myself. I heard about this news for awhile now and am very confused. When did I do anything like that? As for whether I am still in contact with him? We do keep in contact with each other sometimes. When I go to work, I would see him because we have the same manager. Our status still remains at a friend and sibling level. As for me changing my image to being more sexy with the intentions of grabbing his attention, oiiii, I would not mix my profession with my personal life ka. It all depends on the type of work I accept. I am not trying to grab anyone's attention. It is very comical. There is nothing to be honest. Why would I want to grab his attention? If he wants to court or date someone, I am okay and happy for him ka. As for the Asanee Wasan concert that people had seen me and Thanwa attend together, we went with four people. There were others who had gone with us too. I had no intentions of going, but my friends dragged me along in the outfit that is similar to Thanwa's. I had it on before I went to the concert. We did not plan to wear the same thing. We did not even know that we would wear similar outfits. Thanwa never attempted to court me. Is he my type? I do not really have a type. As for P'Golf, I do not know how people view us, but we are just close to each other as friends and nothing more. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend na ka."

Sammy and Golf

New Phet girl Golf is rumored to be courting

Sammy and Thanwa at the concert. Thanwa revealed that his type is someone sexy. I wouldn't be surprised if the two starts dating because Sammy is a sexy gal. They seem awfully smitten lately. I'd love to see them in a lakorn together. It's a dream come true that they became this close. Their old photoshoot really caught my attention so I've always wanted them together. I would never expect to see this day happen.  

Here's a photo from their Finale Magazine 2013. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought he was seeing some girl name Pleng, must heard it wrong. I've always thought they were more of um, friends with benefits (not as in sexually). Like what i mean is, they have an open relationship, yes that is what i meant, an open relationship where they go their separate ways when they find someone else but come back together when they're bored. That tends to happen when you hang out in the same group. I too think she looks better with Golf.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That Golf guy looks a lot like the younger Tik in that picture. I don't know who Golf is... Is he an actor?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
That Golf guy looks a lot like the younger Tik in that picture. I don't know who Golf is... Is he an actor?
Yes, he is an actor for Ch.7. He plays supporting roles and is sometimes p'ek for their evening lakorns. Both he and Sammy were in Cee and Min's lakorn called Sawan Saang. That is how they met and began dating. However, they're no longer seeing each other.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammy was legit in Sawan Sang as rai

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's talented and very versatile ^.^ I didn't notice that she was the n'rai in Sawan Saang until a bit later. Loved her in Bodyguard Sao.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
she is absolutely legit in Bodyguard Sao. There she gave one of best performances of the year and for me her character Prae was the best n'ek of 2013. she kicked ass and embodied well her professional beautiful with sad past character. A completly different feeling from her vixen role in Sawan Sang or her tomboy shy girl in Bundai Dok Ruk and she was legit in her latest lakorn with Porsh. Watch her emote in Bodyguard Sao episode 14 you will see what I am talking about. Thank God ch7 woke up early on her case

I think girls like Sammy are already there with veterans like Ann or Noon. I have yet to see this girl fail to understand her character no matter as supporting or lead. Happy she is getting only lead roles now. Now I want talented Gale to get the same luck. She is as young as Sammy and as talented also

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree with everything you've said! That's why Sammy is one of my top 3 favorite Thai actresses. I also think that she is up there with Anne along Matt. Both Sammy and Matt make me feel hopeful for this new generation of actresses  because they focus more on doing their job well and excelling in their performances rather than gaining popularity through fan service. I also think that Now is one of the better actresses in this generation as well.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, lots of cleavage. Haha. I think she looks gorgeous, but too much exposure for my taste. HEHE. It's amazing how they make those dresses stay like that without accidental exposures and whatnot. :ghehe: I feel like if you bend or something, something might accidentally pop out. HAHAHA. Anyway, she looks like Noon in those pics and with that make up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Now is good too. classical Thai beauty petite but can definitly show hee sexy side without appearing fake. I think ch7 has not well managed Now so far. She got typecasted too much and this year she hardly got any project while other actresses of her generation keep getting projects and pairing with the hot men of ch7. I am scared ch7 will waste her. Also I don't like how she is always compares to Noon. Yes both are classical dancers and full thai but Now facial features are different from Noon and their aura is different. On this side I think Sammy looks more like Noon like Phatman stated. Noon has always had this "mature" aura while Now is more "teenage face lil girly" for me. And yes Sammy can be daring sometimes

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Sammy is indeed a wonderful actress but I don't think she's at the level where she's comparable to her fellow seniors yet. I would have to see her nail a comedy role and perhaps a prim and proper role first before I would make that kind of statement. If there's anyone who I think is just as good, it's Matt. As for Now, she's not accepting lakorns because she's in her last year of University and has to teach kids out of province as part of her internship. There's rumours that she might be in a remake of Mai Ai Sai Eurn though which is one of Nune's best lakorns to date. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
keep watching Bodyguard Sao episode 14 when Prae think Its is dead and still want to look for him. Sammy killed the way she wants to keep control of herself like a professional and cold Prae would act but yet her voice breaks and she starts crying because she can't help. It was done with subtlety and one need great skill to do that. Others less experienced would have started crying and screaming their lung off