Samee(The Husband)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is also one of my fav. everything was perfect..from the leading cast to the storyline..love pol and joy together..i wish they would reunite..pol is so dang HOT!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn my fav. of Joy n POl I watch it all the time its really addicting expecially the r-rated scene hehe... I love Samee Gnern pon too

Lotus

sarNie Egg
can someone please reupload this lakorn? i really want to see it! i have been waiting for someone to kindly upload it for me and others who want to see it as much as i do! thanks

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I going to rewatch. Now I see the sc make me this lakorn so much. Lucky I have this on tape. :yahoo:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I going to rewatch. Now I see the sc make me this lakorn so much. Lucky I have this on tape. :yahoo:
lol Amy, are you teasing us? :lol:
I hear so many things on it, it must be the 'r' scenes that excits everyone :lmao:

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is one of the best lakorn ever..love Ann and Au in this lakorn..so romantic, and Dang..Anne can really act in this one..she so jealous...but i kinda wish that Anne and Au will have another lakorn like this one...and if anyone have it please upload it for us..thank you

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is one of the best lakorn ever..love Ann and Au in this lakorn..so romantic, and Dang..Anne can really act in this one..she so jealous...but i kinda wish that Anne and Au will have another lakorn like this one...and if anyone have it please upload it for us..thank you
Shubby, the lakorn you are referring to is "Samee Tee Tra" but this lakorn is "Samee" with Pol T and Joy S.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
lol Amy, are you teasing us? :lol:
I hear so many things on it, it must be the 'r' scenes that excits everyone :lmao:
I like this lakorn, not just because of the r scenes, but the story line is is good, and these two have good Chemisty. And the r scenes is not rough or voilence like the one you mention before at spicy. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I like this lakorn, not just because of the r scenes, but the story line is is good, and these two have good Chemisty. And the r scenes is not rough or voilence like the one you mention before at spicy. :lol:
:eek: :eek: I've mention a rough 'r' scene at Spicy before?? :ph34r: *hides*

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG!! tinah thank you for letting me know..i thought it was Anne and Au lakorn..ok ok..sowwie..

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:eek: :eek: I've mention a rough 'r' scene at Spicy before?? :ph34r: *hides*
I not too sure but I remeber you say something in the really old lakorn, the p'ek slap and hit the n'ek before he r her. :mellow: May be someone else said it. I have to go and check.

Sorry Phew, i check you mention about a rough r scene, you just said it was rough and scary.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I not too sure but I remeber you say something in the really old lakorn, the p'ek slap and hit the n'ek before he r her. :mellow: May be someone else said it. I have to go and check.
Sorry Phew, i check you mention about a rough r scene, you just said it was rough and scary.
oh yes i remember now, the olden days lakorns with 'r' scenes are much more scary and what would really happen in true life -_- n'ek get hurt first before getting r, not like these days, they just go for the neck :lol: and oops the next day :lol:

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I watch both of the lakorn that they did together and just fall in love with it. They both look really good together. I really wanted to see them as a couple in more lakorn...hope there is more of them in the future...thanks for sharing those picture from the lakorn....their like my favorite...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Samee Ngern Pon is like a get back lakorn, haha...meaning Pol was mean to Joy in Samee and in Samee Ngern Pon, Joy gets to be mean to Pol.

Well, in Samee Ngern Pon, Pol's mother likes to gamble alot and she owes money to Joy's parent. Pol on the other hand is a working hard doctor, even w/ his salary it isn't enough for his mother to spend. Joy has an uncle (Num Ghaichai) that is the same age as her, he's in love w/ her. Joy's father tries to get Num Ghaichai over Joy by marrying Joy off to Pol. W/ Pol marrying Joy, the money that Pol's mother owe their family will be dropped, and w/ Joy married to Pol will get Num Ghaichai off their backs.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My favorite scene...

At the dinner table, Joy made Pol mad...so later that night, he climbed up her window...got on top of her, then she got up...she tried to scream for help, but he covered her mouth...haha...then you all know what happens...haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
these two are one of my fav. on screen couple!..i love both of their lakorn. it seems kinda similar. gosh, i want to see them reunite!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I like Samee more than Samee Ngern Pon. My sis watch Samee over and over...me too!