Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww! Mos look like a babbabyyy boy, so adorable! He looks younger than Wiew, lol :p Wiew looks super gorgeous! They're cute together<3

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I am so looking forward to this. It's too bad it won't be airing until the middle of the year. :lol: I can't wait to see Mos & Vill together.

i hope the mos fan will subb this lakorn for us..
I'm crossing my fingers for caps or subs lol.

^__^ Yeah Ann is support in this.. she's been support for a while now and that sucks! but it's ok i'll still watch for her ^__-" I'm thinking about putting a subbing team for the exact 2009 lakorns lol well the ones im interested in at least o_O but don't know how well that will go.
It sucks that Ann is support, but I'm just glad to see her in something new that looks exciting. I love the pairing of Mos & Vill together. She's doing so well in Gaew Lom Phet.

I was kind of disappointed in Mos's chemistry with Best so I'm hoping this lakorn will be much better. By the looks of the preview, we shouldn't be disappointed.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know. I don't see Ann either :( I was looking for NEW, lol :p I didn't notice him since he has his shades on, lol :p The weather doesn't look sunny but he's has them on, teehee.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
If you click on the link to go to Mos's website, there are more pics. The one in purple/pink with Mos, that's not Ann? It looked like her, she looks slimmer but I think it's her.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
vill looks soo cute, new and mos look hot with the sunnies, mos and vill are adorable together n its good to see cindy burbridge back... cant wait... the storyline is good too

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
If you click on the link to go to Mos's website, there are more pics. The one in purple/pink with Mos, that's not Ann? It looked like her, she looks slimmer but I think it's her.
You got it right!

It's Ann Alicia. :lol:

I'd longed to see these two together since an episode of Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay (in which Mos & Ann's chemistry was surprisingly good). Well, Ann is nangrai here. Probably the girl Pra-ek's been dating. :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What lakorn is Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay? I never heard before. Was Mos and Ann the pranangs? I would love to see them as the leads together also! They both have that bby face! Thanks for more updates KATE<3

- Wiew looks quite different here since I'm not used to her hair up. She should leave it down instead.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
You got it right!

It's Ann Alicia. :lol:

I'd longed to see these two together since an episode of Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay (in which Mos & Ann's chemistry was surprisingly good). Well, Ann is nangrai here. Probably the girl Pra-ek's been dating. :)

i so agree kate!! when i saw it i was like they need to pair these up. lol and have the storyline the way they had in the sitcom. lol o well i'll take wat they give me. lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooo...dunt tell me tat the n'rai will again override the n'ek...i want weiw to have an awesome part...hope this time she'll get an award...:D...love the photos...ann looks great...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...looks interesting...Mos' "holy-ier than thou" act crumbles when he meets Vill...hmmm...the plot has peaked my interest...but i guess it will be a bit of a wait...oh, well...it's surprising though, Mos is doing another lakorn so soon...guess he knew his fans wanted to watch him on screen...here's to hoping it'll be a good one!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
What lakorn is Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay? I never heard before. Was Mos and Ann the pranangs? I would love to see them as the leads together also! They both have that bby face! Thanks for more updates KATE<3
Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay (Enchanting/Charming Captain) is a sitcom with Mos as Pra-ek. It's in the 3rd season now in Thailand.

The episode with Mos & Ann is one of my all-time favourites! :lol:

Poo Gaung Jao Sa Nay # 61 Fight For The Girl

Tom (Ann) played a tomboy that chased Som-Oh (Peemai) around. So Som-Oh asked Mana (Mos) to help her from the tomboy. Tom's tomboyish manners annoyed Mana and he wanted to overcome her. Once Tom told Mana to 'fight like a man' with her, Tom couldn't harm Mana at all as he kept shunning and that made Tom keep challenging him to fight. Instead of harming her, Mana then kissed her to shut her up. And the kiss totally convert Tom into a girl, a pretty girl. And they started dating at the end of the episode. :)

01 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPLiuLg2fD8
02 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJrOQ8l49Y
03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5xKm8oqQ8
04 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6jn06zi8KQ -> love the chemistry here.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww how cute! I never Ann was in there. She's so gorgeous and super cute there! I want to see Mos and Ann as leads together someday but I'm glad they get to work together again! That is the same sitcom Mos did with Jakjann, I thought she was the nang'ek?! Ann is guest star only right? Aha. I guess sitcom is so different from lakorns it's not about love drama then.