Saddest Lakorn Ever!

calla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
7. Puer Tur with Tang and Kathaleeya McIntosh. My gosh, this must be the most saddest lakorn of all times. Tang sacrificed his entire life to satisfy Kathaleeya. I was heartbroken seeing him suffer in jail.
[post="137371"][/post]​

omg......this lakorn is super sad. i feel sorry for p'tang from the beganning til end. especially when he got in jail. sometime it was annoying because he's just too nice. :sweat:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate watching tang's lakorn..cuz its always so sad! :( hes always been the nice praek..never been mean..thats why it would be kool to see him play a kiss/slap lakorn..but no..i rather see him be mr. nice guy..cuz it suits him :wub:

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
omg i dont know what this lakorn is called but its about the nek and her sisters and her grandma her mom killed herself thinking that the nek father cheated on her and the grandma doesnt want her granddaughters the nek and her two sisters to be with any man think if they do be with a man they will end up like her mother all depress adn stuff. well the nek dad finds them or whatever and tells them the story that he didnt cheat on their mom and when he tried to do anything about it she died and how the grandma hide the letters he been sending them and that what makes them think that their father doesnt care or whatever and they kind of disown their grandma and that the part that i cried sooo much cause it was soo sad. anyways and the pek was a police officer and his friends like the nek and her sisters i know this is a crappy summary but im trying lol!! well does anybody know whats its call and who is the nek and pek?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
kaivanne said:
omg i dont know what this lakorn is called but its about the nek and her sisters and her grandma her mom killed herself thinking that the nek father cheated on her and the grandma doesnt want her granddaughters the nek and her two sisters to be with any man think if they do be with a man they will end up like her mother all depress adn stuff. well the nek dad finds them or whatever and tells them the story that he didnt cheat on their mom and when he tried to do anything about it she died and how the grandma hide the letters he been sending them and that what makes them think that their father doesnt care or whatever and they kind of disown their grandma and that the part that i cried sooo much cause it was soo sad. anyways and the pek was a police officer and his friends like the nek and her sisters i know this is a crappy summary but im trying lol!! well does anybody know whats its call and who is the nek and pek?
[post="137668"][/post]​

The p'ek in this lakorn is Patson Sarindu and nang'ek is Tanyares. I forgot the title, but I love this lakorn!! I owned a copy on VHS.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i hate watching tang's lakorn..cuz its always so sad! :( hes always been the nice praek..never been mean..thats why it would be kool to see him play a kiss/slap lakorn..but no..i rather see him be mr. nice guy..cuz it suits him :wub:
[post="137566"][/post]​

I want to see Tang in a slap/kiss lakorn, too. That would be nice, Tinah. Wait wasn't his lakorn with Ann a slap/kiss one? I forgot the storyline, but it was very good...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
omg......this lakorn is super sad. i feel sorry for p'tang from the beganning til end. especially when he got in jail. sometime it was annoying because he's just too nice. :sweat:
[post="137563"][/post]​
Yeah, this lakorn was super sad Calla. Tang was way too nice, but it was still an interesting lakorn. Wasn't Pur Tuer Tang and Kathaleeya's first lakorn? They were excellent!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I forgot to list Bo Thun with Johnny and Ning. Ning's life was simply too depressing. She lost three of the most important people in her life: Johnny, her daughter and her father. It was said how Johnny's mom tried everything to separate her son and Ning's relationship. Poor girl...she was left to strive on her own during the most emotional times.

Also, I couldn't forget Barp Ruk Talay Fun. I felt terrible for Pat when she found out that her love was just a game. Also, Pat and Por's encounter in the room where she was locked up was a tearjerker. Pat responded there's nothing she could do if the person she loves is evil towards her. All she can do is accept the facts. She also stated that she experienced worst in her lifetime. Por felt terrible...and I felt bad for them both. The scene where Por found the truth about his father's wrongful revenge was eye catching as well. He literally cried on the lady's shoulder. He made my tears roll. This lakorn was touching. I love it!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
My choice, nothing beats Koo Kum staring P'Bird. The Num and Benz version ain't got nothing on it. Talk about SAD!!! KOBORIK!!! :wavecry:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
For me was Leurd Kattiya. I was sooo devastated when Tik had to die. :( Oh i know Song Rao Nirondon with Ken and Aom, i know wasn't years ago but still that was a major tear jerker, i still cried. Talking about makes me sad and mad that it had to end like that!!! URGGH!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh saung row mad me cried like crazy!..i didnt think i was gonna cry as much but i really did..it was so dang sad right after aom told ken she had brain tumor i cried from then on

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I balled for days in that lakorn!!!!! If I knew this was a sad i would not have watch it.... I even cry when i'm watching comedy so.... imagine me during sad ones....
:lmao: I just get emotional like that though... so if the music and acting is right i will cry a river.... literally

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
The p'ek in this lakorn is Patson Sarindu and nang'ek is Tanyares. I forgot the title, but I love this lakorn!! I owned a copy on VHS.
[post="137727"][/post]​
no friken way cn you upload it please gosh i havent seen this lakorn in ages... gosh this is a old lakorn! omgosh i always cried when they kind of disowned there grandma it made me cry soo much lol!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
kaivanne said:
no friken way cn you upload it please gosh i havent seen this lakorn in ages... gosh this is a old lakorn! omgosh i always cried when they kind of disowned there grandma it made me cry soo much lol!!
[post="138089"][/post]​

I'm sorry, Kaivanne...I don't know how to upload lakorns. I would like to learn, but I'm not sure how where to start. LOL. I'm not good with computers. You will need to put a request in Buddie Media.

calla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang

yea, it was their first lakorn together.
then "yah yud tawun wai tee plai fah"......but too bad i never have the chance to watch this one.....heard it was a sad ending one. :sweat:

slee00

sarNie Adult
"yah yud tawun wai tee plai fah"......

I like this lakorn a lot! They both are very pretty and handsome. P'tang did an excellent job in this one. P'mam was so pretty as a princess...yes it was sad at the end...P'tang have to leave her at the palace....but his life has changed forever!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
way too many "touche" lakorns... :)

but i got a few to list here...

koo kum... starring.. Bird...( i don't know y they made him died but gosh, it was hecka sad!!!)

Rissaya...starring: chai chaiyodum and i think Jop Niti... ( why did he sleep w/his mistress... that was so wrong... but it was fair at the end... ) :)

this OLD lakorn star by Sam Y. and Ann Sirium...
(I couldn't stop thinking about this.. why Ann will hang herself for her sister...the sister was such a biatch... I was so mad when Ann died..!!!)