Ruk Ter Took Wun

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was sweet..it was so sad when she walked into the house to see ken blind...i hecka cried durin that part..but yes ..lets petition for a slap/kiss drama.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dhan9..Whaaww..u're here too..wat? are u tryin' to go after all my hotties?..first chakrit..and the now my Ken...no way..LOL..the uploaders name is anothaidala

sentoski

sarNie Egg
Dhan9..Whaaww..u're here too..wat? are u tryin' to go after all my hotties?..first chakrit..and the now my Ken...no way..LOL..the uploaders name is anothaidala

OK Kashie ..... U just want to trick us with the name ..... :rolleyes: ....LOL ...But thank goodness I finally found the channel for "ANOTHAIDARA". ( anyway Thanks for the info... :yahoo: )

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Oooooh hi DrammaAddict, how have you been lately, dear I-Bud? Must be busy busy with all those Ken's lakorn on u-tube ha? Well, carry on ...carry on...we watch until we drop hahaha.... :lol:

Credit to Kapook. Thanks.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I can't wait to buy the whole set and watch it all night, instead of waiting in anticipation while the lakorn was on air.

That's what i do now with all the lakorns. I wait until it's completely finished, rent the whole thing, and take 2 days (all night and day) to finish it with waiting. LOL Im in the process of watching this one now. Im on Ep. 3, so far so good. I wish i had a guy who stares at me the way Ken stares and look at Aom....melt my heart away. LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
just finished it...the way he looks at her makes me blush...and wish a man would look at me that way...and out of all the lakorns and actors, he was the only one that I believed truly was in love with his N'ek...Man, it was so believable...and the things he did for her...There weren't trust issues...just constant sacrificing that both partners had to do for the other...Watin postponing treatment for his mystery illness to take care of a blind Issira, help making her dreams come true, even to the point of sacrificing his sight...While she walks out of his life so that he can focus on getting better, so he doesn't feel obligated to take care of her...And Issira, coming from a tragic family...and the scene at the bridge was heartbreaking to watch, and I cried so badly for her...And it was a clear as day how much Watin loved Issira, what he was sacrificing for her, and vice-versa...I cried with and for them both. But they had a happy ending, so I was satisfied...

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished it...the way he looks at her makes me blush...and wish a man would look at me that way...and out of all the lakorns and actors, he was the only one that I believed truly was in love with his N'ek...Man, it was so believable...and the things he did for her...There weren't trust issues...just constant sacrificing that both partners had to do for the other...Watin postponing treatment for his mystery illness to take care of a blind Issira, help making her dreams come true, even to the point of sacrificing his sight...While she walks out of his life so that he can focus on getting better, so he doesn't feel obligated to take care of her...And Issira, coming from a tragic family...and the scene at the bridge was heartbreaking to watch, and I cried so badly for her...And it was a clear as day how much Watin loved Issira, what he was sacrificing for her, and vice-versa...I cried with and for them both. But they had a happy ending, so I was satisfied...
acutally my aunt was complaining about the lakorn. she said everything was too positive. but i am a happy ending sucker. and if it is not a happy ending i will strangle the writers. lol jk i enjoy tear jerking endings and sad endings too. not everyone has a happy ending. and that is reality.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
acutally my aunt was complaining about the lakorn. she said everything was too positive. but i am a happy ending sucker. and if it is not a happy ending i will strangle the writers. lol jk i enjoy tear jerking endings and sad endings too. not everyone has a happy ending. and that is reality.

that's crazy, nothing can ever be too happy...especially because reality is so sad...has she seen song rao nirund dom? see if she likes that ending...

yeah, i'm a sap for stuff like that...i'm a big crybaby

fun

Expired Sarnie
that's crazy, nothing can ever be too happy...especially because reality is so sad...has she seen song rao nirund dom? see if she likes that ending...

yeah, i'm a sap for stuff like that...i'm a big crybaby
yes i am making her watch it too since it is subbed and she will only watch subbed unlike me who will watch it no matter what with or without sub.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yes i am making her watch it too since it is subbed and she will only watch subbed unlike me who will watch it no matter what with or without sub.

i know, it's subbed by mayura, unlike sawan bieng...but i'm waiting for it to be finished with subs...i prefer to hear the actors' original voices...it's way better...and it helps me learn thai

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm imma finish this soon xp kekekeke.. so kute.. xp ..kekkeke.. but heard its a sad endin O_O..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahha so.. i def will..xp..

no.. i heard he was alwaise with noi .. not sure tho .. kekeke..