Ruk Ter Took Wun

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aom went blind!!!! This recent episode was so sad!!!! Go's mom is freakin evil!!! She's the reason for her blindness. Everyone thinks its an accident and the only ones who knows the truth are her aunt and uncle. Her aunt and uncle aren't doing anything about it either except for scheming how to get more money from Go's mom.

The next episode Aom will find out that her aunt and uncle have sold the land that was left for her. She will try to commit suicide. Also, Ken brings Aom to meet his parents...yay for this part! There's one scene where Meiji hugs Ken so...i'm wondering what's going on there.

Aww that sucks you guys think its boring but it's a pretty romantic lakorn and i know it's not a slap/kiss lakorn but the acting between the two and not too mention the chemistry...it's too cute to even describe. I would say that this lakorn is comparable to the Notebook (the love between one another).

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Aom went blind!!!! This recent episode was so sad!!!! Go's mom is freakin evil!!! She's the reason for her blindness. Everyone thinks its an accident and the only ones who knows the truth are her aunt and uncle. Her aunt and uncle aren't doing anything about it either except for scheming how to get more money from Go's mom.

The next episode Aom will find out that her aunt and uncle have sold the land that was left for her. She will try to commit suicide. Also, Ken brings Aom to meet his parents...yay for this part! There's one scene where Meiji hugs Ken so...i'm wondering what's going on there.

Aww that sucks you guys think its boring but it's a pretty romantic lakorn and i know it's not a slap/kiss lakorn but the acting between the two and not too mention the chemistry...it's too cute to even describe. I would say that this lakorn is comparable to the Notebook (the love between one another).
I agree. Although this lakorn is slow-moving, I really like it a lot b/c of the chemistry between the two. I think it's so romantic. A lot of the things they face and go through is like what happens in real life. I sometimes hate lakorns where there are so many n'rais. Not too realistic b/c people don't really act overboard like that you know. Sometimes it's just nice to watch a lakorn that's slow, sweet, and calm. Don't get me wrong, I also like the kiss/slap lakorns. Just not all the time. Anyway, thanks for the update. My computer crashed not too long ago so haven't been on it. I'm like so behind with this lakorn and other lakorns right now. Hopefully, my computer will be fixed this weekend.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
*nods*

It was boring because all Ken and Aom do is stroll around the streets... but now it is getting interesting.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn cause it deals w/everyday real life problems.. I thought it was kinda boring in the beginning too but I think it finally picked up its pace and got interesting.. I can't believe Go's mom went to extremes and did that to Aom :angry: I feel soo bad for her.. and the Aunt and Uncle! Gosh they are just so money hungry and selfish.. and Meji, she's such an annoying b.tch in this lakorn lol .. as for Ken, i LOVE him :wub: -- he's so cute & his chemistry w/Aom is awesome.. does anyone know what kind of health problem he has??

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, that does look really sad!..aom was probaly trying to kill herself.

thanks for sharing

moilee

sarNie Adult
I stop watching this lakorn since the last three/four weeks...'cause I don't like Aom's character and everybody's else except Ken's. She's so bored in this lakorn. Eventough, the lakorn's running very very slow....at least Ken's character stand up for himself (this is the only character I like in this lakorn)....but what's the used if n'eng's not excited....you know.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn reminds me of that one korean music video- the one where the guy is a photographer and the girl works at a salon and then they fall in love but later she spills chemical on her eyes and goes blind so he gives her his eyes- the song is by kiss and the song is called "because i'm a girl".

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
well im feeling this lakorn alot..why???i love ken..muahaha..that should be a good enough reason right??well this lakorn was inspired from Kiss mv Because I'm a girl..i've always like the mv..first time i saw the mv was so long ago..never knew the title until this lakorn thread was posted up...and now its a lakorn for my eyes to enjoy..i just hope that its not sad like the mv..cos that was just too sad for me..but im so loving aom & ken's character..no matter what they do..they just look so cute together=] as for that Rose character..oh man dude..i just want to bitch slap her so hard..i dont know..i just find her annoying like in all of her lakorn she was in..something is wrong with that chick man..she's pretty..but just annoying..lol

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
well im feeling this lakorn alot..why???i love ken..muahaha..that should be a good enough reason right??well this lakorn was inspired from Kiss mv Because I'm a girl..i've always like the mv..first time i saw the mv was so long ago..never knew the title until this lakorn thread was posted up...and now its a lakorn for my eyes to enjoy..i just hope that its not sad like the mv..cos that was just too sad for me..but im so loving aom & ken's character..no matter what they do..they just look so cute together=] as for that Rose character..oh man dude..i just want to bitch slap her so hard..i dont know..i just find her annoying like in all of her lakorn she was in..something is wrong with that chick man..she's pretty..but just annoying..lol

haha..rite on. i second that about meji..that girl is just straight out annoying, all of the lakorns ive seen her in.. shes chunky for an actress, besides that she needs to takin actin classes or sumthing. cuz she so so stiff..the way she talks the way she acts..BORING AND ANNOYING. its like she says each word one at a time, it just doesnt flow...iono.cant really describe it. and i hate the fact that she tries to get ken when she already knows he doesnt want her ass. loser.

but so far, im likin this lakorn. i wish aom wasnt so naive and nice, but she has a very cute character.. their love for one another is cute. she gets jealous and hes always tryin to make things rite..ken is just too sweet.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I hope it's not that ending that you guys describe. I hope they end up together and good things will come to good people. I mean after all that, i sure hope something good will come out of it. Otherwise it will just be too depressing.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
He stands by his love, it was love at first sight for him--so sweet!! Go gave up on her when she became blind cuz he picked worked instead of being there for her!! Ken and Aom are actin really good here!!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think this is going to be a happy ending. I think P'ek is going to die, and so he knows this. In the end he donated his eyes for n'ek because he was going to die anyways. Thats what I think. WOW! This lakorn really reminds me of Korean dramas. I like it!

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
This is the only lakorn that I look forward to each week. Love Aom & Ken. Feel so bad for Aom- I hope the ending is not going to be like "Song Rao Nirandon"