Ruk Ter Took Wun

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
It's about time you post your summary...<_<

:tease:

Great job Kayla....**Cough** don't be putting your own DRAMA in there ok ms.(0) HAHAHHA!
**MUAH**

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn right now. Since I'm also watching Seang Soon, this lakorn is refreshing and lite compared to Seang Soon. LOL

Ken and Aom are just too cute. I'm interested to see the bond that they will build with one another and to what extent love will push them too. Ken's friend is going to be a psycho, or shall I say he's already one. lol The dude is so lame; he has no game what so ever. Unlike Ken's character, he may be all shy and smiling around Aom, but at least he has courage to ask her out on a date and have already confessed that he wants to get to know her better.

Anyway, the chick yall call Meiji has some really big watermelons. She's the Thai's Pamela Anderson except that hers are natural, or so it seems to me. LOL And no, Chewy! I'm not a perv!! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Dang....is that the only thing you notice about this LAKORN.....OMg...i forgot...this is ms.(0) we're talking about...HAHAHA!

Kayla is a P-E-R-V :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm enjoying this lakorn right now. Since I'm also watching Seang Soon, this lakorn is refreshing and lite compared to Seang Soon. LOL

Anyway, the chick yall call Meiji has some really big watermelons. She's the Thai's Pamela Anderson except that hers are natural, or so it seems to me. LOL And no, Chewy! I'm not a perv!! :baby-scene-pop-corn:
lol!!!..you are hilarious Kayla!..but yeh, its the truth though. dont often see a thai actress what that big of "watermelon" as you said kayla

thanks for the very long/well written summary. hehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL So funny! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

You are right, Chewy. After watching 3 episodes of this lakorn, all I noticed is her watermelons. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Well, I noticed Ken's hot dog buns too...just the buns okay...not the hot dogs...okay I better shut up. :spin:

Okay, I think I'm just hungry! :ph34r:

And you are very welcome, Tinah, my friend. At least you're nice to me, unlike the crazy one on top of you up there.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOL So funny! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

You are right, Chewy. After watching 3 episodes of this lakorn, all I noticed is her watermelons. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Well, I noticed Ken's hot dog buns too...just the buns okay...not the hot dogs...okay I better shut up. :spin:

Okay, I think I'm just hungry! :ph34r:

And you are very welcome, Tinah, my friend. At least you're nice to me, unlike the crazy one on top of you up there.
***I need to report....this to the Head ADMIN!!! we got a PERV HERE...her name is Kayla!!!**** :baby-scene-pop-corn:
:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

me love my ghettofab K-A-Y-L-A!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
LOL. You girls are so funny! Yeah, I noticed that she's got big "watermelons" since the first few lakorns I saw her in. And yeah, they look real too so I'm pretty sure they are. I like Meiji. I think she's really cute and pretty. Anyway, thanks so much Kayla for the summaries. My episode 2 was messed up so I totally missed the last 20-30 minutes of it. I was going to download it over but hadn't had time so thanks again.

Bou

sarNie Adult
kayla! its seein you again and your summaries! last time i saw your post was about hua jai chocolate lol...very long ago! hope to see you around here more often :D

natty

Chubs
Ummm....excuse me...don't let me bring back your fanfic memories. LOL I get my idea from reading your fanfic. :r-scene-pop-corn:

girl i dont know whose fanfics you've been reading but none of mine had any :r-scene-pop-corn: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :dude:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
girl i dont know whose fanfics you've been reading but none of mine had any :r-scene-pop-corn: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :dude:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: All of them have :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: !!!!! :loool:

***********back to the lakorn*****************

Go is soo :ph34r: i think he has a funny expression when he get jealous!!! :loool:

waiting to watch this week's epi..HAHA!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Just received words from APC Thai anchor, King, that epi 4 didn't air due to political issue that's going on. Hopefully, we'll see the new epi today.

Bou - It's nice to see you too! I know, huh? It has been awhile since HJC. Since then, I ran away with Mos and went to live in Switzerland and made plenty of babies. I'm back in the states now cause after 5 kids our chocolate got bitter. LOL :baby-scene-pop-corn:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Kayla, you're very hilarious. I love the part where you said "you ran away with Mos, live in Switzerland, and made plenty of babies with him". That's cute.....maybe you will have that dream tonight.

natty

Chubs
Just received words from APC Thai anchor, King, that epi 4 didn't air due to political issue that's going on. Hopefully, we'll see the new epi today.

Bou - It's nice to see you too! I know, huh? It has been awhile since HJC. Since then, I ran away with Mos and went to live in Switzerland and made plenty of babies. I'm back in the states now cause after 5 kids our chocolate got bitter. LOL :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i told you to stick with the original recipe but noooo you had to add another cup of coco.. skank!... <_<

lol watching epi 4 atm.. lol go is freaken funny when he act jealous lol..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla is a perv, dude I knew that from day 1 i knew her.

i still need to rewatch esp 2 and 3, i'm too lazy right now.

Kayla thanks for the summaries.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
You ladies taking note on who's paying for the meals when they go out on dates. :^P

I think that's a very good moral of the story. 555