Ruk Ter Took Wun

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm totally waiting for this lakorn! I'm watching it for both Aom and Ken. their last lakorn was so sad :( and now Aom is blind here *cries*

Oh, and I do think Meji is paring up with Go. She shouldn't be mean in here ^^ .

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched the preview. Ehhh KISS mv storyline. Well hopefully, although it's mean to think lol, someone else donates their eyes to Ken after he does it for Aom.

Aom looks cute in the hanbok. Wonder if she's going to be pt Korean or something.

Anyways looking forward to this lakorn.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Saw the teaser...and so far it kind of follow the Korean MV....OMg....**Sniff**

I can't wait to watch this....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gosh.. lol it's gonna be like "kiss- because im a girl" well :) I guess i'll watch it :/ its gonna be so sad & lovely dovely!! ahahha awee!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I haven't see the first episode yet but like what I read a comment from pantip sound cute lakorn...can't wait to see too.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG. I'm so in love with this lakorn already. I just got done watching episode 1 and it didn't take no time for Ken and Aom to meet and for them to start having feelings for one another already. I love the scene of them when they first met when Aom accidentally walked in front of the model Ken was taking pictures of. Ken just stopped and was so taken by Aom's beauty. I love it how Aom took notice of Ken also and turned around and gave him a shy smile. I love Aom's look in this lakorn. The hair extension really matches her. It doesn't look fake at all. She's just too cute and adorable.

Aom has already captured Ken's heart from the first time they laid eyes on one another. And when Aom went to go learn how to cook the Korean food, he just kept on snapping shots of her pictures. Too cute! It was so cute when he finally got her number and called her, he was so excited to hear her voice. I love it how she's not stubborn and also allows herself to get to know him. Too bad he thinks she's hiso when she's really not. But I doubt his feelings will change when he finds out the truth. They both looked so nervous on their first dinner date. Aom still doesn't have the nerves to tell him that she's not really hiso. Ken was so taken by her beauty when she walked in the restuarant door.

Man! I can't wait to watch more. Ken is just too handsome! I've never seen the Korean drama everyone mentioned so this is like a new storyline for me. For me, it doesn't matter if one goes blind, as long as no one dies and they live happily ever after, it's all good and gravy. Wooowhoooooooo....Go Ken and Aom! Love them!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just the saw the first epi too...and I love it!!! It is sooooooooo sweet and romantic!!! The song is super duper romantic man I can't believe how good it is this is toooooo good to miss out on....yeah......Ken is soooooooooo dreamy and handsome....and Aom is sooooooooooo cute and sweet looking.....

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I totally agree Kayla!!! As long as no one dies then i'm happy. I know i am so going to cry when Ken disses her for finding out that she isn't really Hiso and all.

btw this is the only lakorn i'm watching entirely.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ken will diss her once he finds out she's not hiso. If anything he will probably just be mad for a bit, mad that she didn't tell him the truth, but he'll get over it. At least that's what I expect to happen. LOL

I just hope his parents will accept her even though she's not hiso. Regardless, I think the love story between will develop into something very deeply, judging by how the lakorn started having them being infatuated with one another already. Man! I think it's going to get sad and will probably make all of us ball.