Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol True. I'm so relieved her clothings are ugly here. Not too much makeup either.

Here are the adult pictures. Who's that lady Pat's hugging?

thats great pat get to work with mam jintara. is her character suppose to be sexy in here?

the lady who shes hugging doesnt look familar
the lady she's hugging somewhat looks like dis lady who played the maid in Harb Kong Mae

Short Summary
Credit: Bpa'New @ Napapafanclub.com

Paul Pattarapol plays the role as Bpadon. He's a young, handsome, and wealthy young lad. Heir to his family's hotel. He's a very quiet person and ever girls' target. But knowing that his mother is crazy and thinking that it's his father's fault, he then hates his father. After his major in administrative, he goes home and takes after the business.

Pat Napapa plays the role as Namneung. She's a young and pretty girl that likes bakery. She has her own little bakery, which is inside Bpadon's hotel. Namneung has a very scenic view of the world and likes to help others. People tend to think that she is a weak person, but she truly has a vigorous heart. She also loves her mother very much. She is willing to sacrifice for her mom. Namneung is very consistent with her love. Even though she has a guy friend, Tawan(Bon), the person she loved since she was a kid is Bpadon. But because Bpadon thinks Nampeung's mother has part to do with his mother going crazy, his anger and vengeance then overshadows his love causing him to torture her physically and emotionally.

thanks for the lil summary/storyline
any storyline? please share...
maijune kristys posted it up like a couple post before yu asked :) i quoted so yu dont have to go baq to page 10 :D

skies

sarNie Adult
ooooo....the storyline sounds interesting...i saw paul and pat first in ram pisawas...hope this will be as good too

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
paul in a revenge's lakorn? i like him in "rahut risaya" with noon and he was so lovely with pat in "ram pissawad"! an other lakorn to buy when it will be dubbed.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i thought bon was ch7
for some reason i think everytime i see him he looks more attractive than from the first lakorn i watched of his