Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
question...why in pictures for lakorns, the two people's faces never match...pr'ek is always looking like paul up there and n'ek like pat up there or vise-versa...why can't they both be happy? or angry?
I know maybe they're portraying their characters but common now, it's on the cover a the mag, be cute for us!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
do you think pat will be pregnant in this one? i want to see har preggy.

edit: :r-scene-pop-corn: , preggy and :baby-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many lakorn has finish filming. im guessing this will be in the next batch along with su fun and gae roy ruk. all 3 of those lakorns had their closing party

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Erm... I'm guessing that too. Maybe not right after, but I miss Pat... She already has Jao Phor Jum Ben done, Ruk Sorn Kaen just finished filming, and Ruk Ter Yod Ruk should be about done leaving her with time to film the ones with Film and Chakrit.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Surprise T_T . This lakorn will be airing in the Monday-Tuesday timeslot. Credit: Nanpat @ Napapafanclub.com

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, no babies? :lmao:

edit: she faints!!!! she could be preggy!!!! :yahoo: my hope is alive!!!! :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul lakorn back to back?..and its for polyplus again. then i wonder what lakorn is gonna air in the wed-thurs slot. either yard/num or willy/mews since both are finished filming

thanks kristy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know :mellow: . People in Thailand must hate him for this... Anywho, I'm going to post the summary up soon :p .

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
BACK-TO-BACK PAUL!?!?! that's so awesome!!! but god damn it I will be away for college and I don't have a laptop yet!!! and it'll be weird watching this in the library...ah man...arrr!!!
but I love paul so I'll catch up

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ewww! That really means that it will air after Teung Rai Gor Ruk.... I'm still happy though because I miss pat so much!!! Can't wait to see this lakorn!!! Thank you for sharing.