Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm liking this lakorn so far..from the previous comments i read..this is a remake..and another remake was Ying Ruk Ter..OMG!! I've been trying to find that lakorn forever!!!!! I'm liking this version though..very nice looking people in here..

Min is not bad..she's the only new n'ek that I'm liking so far..some scenes she reminds me of Aum P, and in some, I kind of see Noon W...

and I LOVE p'ek's uncle!! <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Not to hate on Tle (p'ek), but I think he's so weak (not physically). He knows how bad his mother is treating Min, yet he doesn't do anything really to stop her from always harassing Min. Plus, he can't seem to make up his mind, I understand that he will still loves his ex-wife, but stop sending mix signals to Min >< But OMG I am in love with Tengneung & Tle Tawan, they are sweet and cute and they make me smile :) I also like the p'ek uncle too.

I hope Min grows stronger, I don't know how much crying I can take.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i'm only on episode one since i subs
and caps.damnn;can't wait to watch more.
tengneung is TOO adorable(i skipped to his parts)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Today's episode makes me more mad at Tle, his mother, his ex-wife, and his ex-wife's family. I'm so mad that Tle is never there when something bad happens to Min, but Tengneung and the other Tle are. I really like Nam, but why did they have to make his character is GRRR creepy and evil in here. Tle (p'ek) needs to man up and defend Min, he can't even protect her from constant harassment and insult. But I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode...my favorite guy in here is Tle Tawan <3 He's caring, funny, adorable, and tries his best to protect Min. Plus I love his clothing out every guy in here, he looks so good in a vest!!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Just wondering since i ahhvent' really watched the lakorn, only bits and pieces, what happened to Sai's dad? is he still alive?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Just wondering since i ahhvent' really watched the lakorn, only bits and pieces, what happened to Sai's dad? is he still alive?
He has cancer and is in the hospital while Sai is living with Chai and them. In today's episode he is still alive, but I think in tomorrow's he might die. He's still alive in episode 6.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Episode 6 was okay. Still in love with Tle Tawan <3 The next episode looks really good---she can walk. Is it just me but I feel that this lakorn seems to be moving along quickly especially for a ch. 7 lakorn.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I wisheddd i understand what they
were saying but not that
much subs processing good enough...
makes me want to watch IT more!
really?she can WALK?!heckks YEAHH!

little

sarNie Adult
havent' finish ep 5 yet so came to read the forum and said n'ek will walk next ep 6 that is when i can't wait when n'ek can stand up for herself. i don't like ex wife and her family p'ek is undecisive but that's how lakorns go. don't know how pek mom and uncle can be siblings cus they have different attitudes but i luv the uncle tle, tengnueng though actually the boys look good to be p'ek.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I was so happy when I saw her walk. I think she looks super pretty in episode 6. But I'm so mad that she's going to go back and pretend that she can't walk and looks like she's going to cry some more. She seemed stronger in episode 6, but I guess she's going back to pretend.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i dont understand why the hell the dad wants her to go back so bad when he knows she is going to suffer there...its just stupid, same goes for Nongsai who wants to go back also, just so she can cry some more...its pathetic

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL...OMg...Awesome..Happy to hear that she can walk...but yay....she's going to pretend??THat's good because evil praek can take care of her..LMAo...SWEET!can't wait to waTCHH more!!I'll probably watch it LATER!!Omg... :D

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
it's one thing if she goes back all strong and everything but to be tortured again is? yeah i think it's really unrealistic. i mean they have everything already so why does the nang'ek have to test those mean people for? like who cares. but it wouldn't be a lakorn if she just stayed at her home safe and sound lol.

little

sarNie Adult
haven't finish ep 7 yet but it was funny how the mom tells p'ek to get n'ek and if she doesn't come to just "bum" her facial expression is funny. Yeah the characters are getting annoying the crying weak handicapp n'ek, undecisive p'ek that married before hate that very much he's not handsome to be p'ek. chom pretty but something i don't like about her for being n'rai etc.. so it's getting suck want to have another lakorn coming out that i like esp. revenge like the one with Matt and Grate I like her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i dont understand why the hell the dad wants her to go back so bad when he knows she is going to suffer there...its just stupid, same goes for Nongsai who wants to go back also, just so she can cry some more...its pathetic
I think her dad wants her to grow up and stop being weak. Also he has sheltered Sai her whole life, so he wants to teach her what the real world is like (I think). But yeah, I don't understand why she has to go back if she's going to get hurt more. I'm just waiting for the p'ek mother to find out that the ex-wife is not who she says she is.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ofcourse, like rahut-rissay said and I said before, her dad knows for a fact that she is indeed being bullied at P'ke house, and not becuz he doesn't care or love her, bue he knows that he's not gonna be with her, to care for her all his life, he wants her to know wat is out there in the real world. I think wat she experience at P'ke house is not really that bad compare to wat is going on and happening in the real society, but hey, this is just a lakorn, and in lakorn N'ke can be very dumb and weak..and we still enjoy watching..LOL..