Ruk Nai Marn Mek (Dida)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Mint P. guest starred on Wan Wan Young Wan You for Om Akapan.

It's aired already on the 28th of May 2010, if u have obizgotv or thaitv u can watch on the show of "Wan Wan Young Wan You"

http://www.polyplus.co.th/show/wanwarn/index.html

img]http://gi143.photobucket.com/groups/r134/OWJ3VFTT45/A9199846-19.jpg?t=1274908973[/img]

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn is airing on June 19th

teaser
http://www.ch7.com/vdo/vdo_clips.aspx?contentId=87607&itemId=214205&itemType=flvSD

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
can sombody tell me the story line?? :unsure:
Like Does she walk, stay handicap, why she is begging for preake
to marry her, and reasons why are there 4 guys in the same house?

Very CONFUSED :blink: :blink:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i cant wait for this. thanks for the t-ser Jakjann!
Teng1 is looking mighty cute in here n Min is so pretty...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow..all i know is that min is a very lucky girl to get all four guys fighting for her. Don't you think that's a little too much? Save some for the other good girls out here too..LOL...can't wait for it to air, looks good.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Do any of you know if there is anyone who is going to sub this lakorn?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
can sombody tell me the story line?? :unsure:
Like Does she walk, stay handicap, why she is begging for preake
to marry her, and reasons why are there 4 guys in the same house?

Very CONFUSED :blink: :blink:

i will try to remember the old version script. p'ek mother owe n'ek father money or borrow money of some sort. p'ek seen n'ek since she was younger. n'ek father made a deal with p'ek mother for them to get married. p'ek had a girlfriend already. p'ek adore n'ek and later falls for her b/c she's so kind and giving. p'ek mom is greedy and mean to n'ek.

she walks at the end...

i wish i can remember more but it's so long ago. it's a very good lakorn though. old version was phatra and one of the twin guy either ben or eakapan. i heard there was a remake but i didnt get to watch it. some guy with long hair but dont know who n'ek is...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wow..all i know is that min is a very lucky girl to get all four guys fighting for her. Don't you think that's a little too much? Save some for the other good girls out here too..LOL...can't wait for it to air, looks good.
Totally, all four guys is fighting for her..wat a lucky ass girl..now why can't Taneung be P'ake instead of Tle..sorry to say, but I was never rooting for him to be P'ake, maybe it's becuz I still see him as the soldier from DDH..LOL!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
woah; the t-ser is so interesting, so many man like her; what do the t-ser say anyways? :blink:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
sort of remind me of Ying Ruk Ter about a few years back.

anyway, is anyone subbing this lakorn? OMG... i wish someone would do so!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Min is so pretty, but she's always pushed around...
the mom is annoying, she's just overreacting >_<

little

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn but n'ek is weak but still interesting. yeah this is a remake the other one was in like 2002 i didn't watch it though with nat evitra but p'ek is unattractive i don't know him. At least this one tle is good looking and the other guys looks good too and n'ek is pretty. Isn't this lakorn summary like Ngao Ruk Luang Jai the recent one that airs. Is that where she's a handicapped too.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
That lady is soo evil and his girlfriend is too! I feel so bad for nang'ek I want Tengnueng to come and rescue her! It wouldn't be a story if she married Teng though, because he's richer and better looking than pra'ek! haha

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Min can walk, shes just pretending she cant. probably trying to test people out...her dad send her to get treatments overseas...the mom in this one overreacts wayyy to much...