Ruen Hor Ror Hien (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to KissKeepInTouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAWl1L5gi4k

This is so cute and Romantic. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want to see this now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh thanks very much ThaiMovieLover for the BTS clip of Susie and Louis, now ur turn to post before me :thumbsup: i love
the part where they have these soap bubbles all over their body.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks very much ThaiMovieLover for the BTS clip of Susie and Louis, now ur turn to post before me :thumbsup: i love
the part where they have these soap bubbles all over their body.
Lol your welcome Alice yeah I love that part too. And I like when Susie kissed Louis on the face I know he didn't want them to say "cut" lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think they are so cute together. They look better than I thought maybe b/c they seem to have great chemistry from BTS already. This looks like a really cute series.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this will air pretty soon i was reading @pantip said this lakorn is on the friday weekend slot along side
Andrew/Mint N and KLRGR

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea you would think this will air in the evening slot since the pra'nang arent popular but hey thats great for them!

tinah

sarNie Coma
some pics of susie from broadcast

she remind me so much like aom skaojai when she was in "sap posa" especially with the wardrobe and hair

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Damn Susie third picture she really look like Aom Skaojai i thought it was her instead of Susie thanx Tinah.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she looks so much like aom I thought it was her too. Susie look is very versatile, I could see her play in all types of role. She should definitely get promoted more. Well she has one with Andrew. Lol. I hope this airs soon I miss seeing Susie since she played with Mart.Thanks for sharing, Susie is really pretty in all those pictures.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think this might be airing to replace Great/Matt/Au/Gale except it don't have the schedule date yet
some more pictures from Broadcast Thai @pantip

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i think this is gonna replace kulap rai because they've been releasing pictures already

susie was a hot commodity during the time plerng see roong aired but theres been alot of newcomers coming in like yaya, kim etc so her popularity kind of died down