Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
T___T please tell me they are gonna change the ending.. its so unnessacry and how some people say that it can't be because he gets angry when his ex is mentioned there is a way around that ... he could realize that all that time he blamed her he was wrong and admit that he is feeling guilty for falling for her, but it would probably be what his ex wants for him to be happy o__O no i dont want a sad ending im gonna cry just knowing it has a sad ending T___T

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like there's gonna be a twist to the ending...exact is just trying to keep us guessing and they just want us to finish the lakorn....i guess...lol...hopefully...that's it....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want it to happen like this .. let say ok she got hit by the car and rush to the hospital and the doctor say there nothing we can do if she don't wake up within so and so hour we lost her and it look like the chance is 50/50 . Den Bee couldn't take it and run off to the beach there he re-think of the past and found her dairy . Then let say there a phoen call from the hostial and they say Mew goin make it .. now dat how i want it to end :spin: :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL sarN u have bad imagination lol if there is a 50/50 chance of her making it why would he run to the beach? lol and how not romantic to end with a phone call that she is gonna make it :p lol Dork!

Edit and SarN do u still wake up early to watch this live? lol :p

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAh!! @ Sarn!!!!

I'm going to kick someone if this lakorn have a sad ending...!!!! <_<

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Ep. 24 too much tears............

How many episodes left now?...4? Can wait to see the person who's gonna demask the n'rai! She's like a psycho now....I hope they make her see the Dr's ghost! lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Im gonna kick chewy if this lakorn have a sad ending o__O kicking is bad chewy!`lol

:lol: somebody going get to hurt really bad!!! **cough** TINA!!!

i can't wait to see Bie's face when he finally knows that it's the n'rai's plan...and also Mew is out of his life...

:spin: :spin: can't wait...thanks for the update juicyfruit!!!

sunisa

i hope this lakorn won't have a sad ending.let just keep our fingers cross and hope there is a twist to it.i been watching it this far,i don't want it to end this way.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i think Sarn idea is good i hope something like that will happen.
i think the Doctor deserve to die he is stupid enough to help the bitch.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
You guys crack me up.

Chewy, Natty said she's coming after you with this ending. I'm about to start this drama once school ends. Just 4 more weeks. yeappie.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i finish epi 23 but it was cut and i didn't see the preview to epi 24...or is it just like that....no preview...

natty

Chubs
preview.. bie follows mew and fresh when they went to see noom.. and bie saw mew running into noom's arms..