Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
are you serious?? I never thought she was gonna die...since the first time it came up....that's crazy...on his b-day..wow....hopefully there's a twist to the ending....
If they don’t change the story then n’ek should die in the end. I will give a summary of the sad scene for you guys.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ok I'm gonna cry this is really sad why she have to die?? n on his b-day. n'rai is such an itch I'm watching it with my mom she's mad n cussing at the n'rai hehe.. so funny ja

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Just a little bit about the sad scene. It was from the magazine so I’m not sure the lakorn will exactly in the magazine or not. Oh! One more thing I’m not good for summary so hope you guys understand. lol

It was Tonnum’s birthday and he wanted to celebrate his birthday in Min’s house. After the celebration, they went to walk at the lake. They talked as a love couple who are very happy. Min talked about the huge argument they had last year on the same day of that day. They couldn’t believe that they could have another conversation alone again. Min asked Tonnum is he has forgiven her about Nook’s situation. This made Tonnum unhappy so he changes the subject. Then he asked why she had to ask him during that time. Suddenly, Tonnum raises his voice at her. This made them argued again. Min said she couldn’t live with him so they just live separately. Min walked away and both of them argued the whole walk. Then she stood in the middle of the driveway and asked Tonnum if he wants her to die for him to forgive her. At that time, a car came too! As he tried to snatch her, she wouldn’t go. Then he yelled really loud that he forgave her and she was really happy. But suddenly the car came and hit her. He ran and hugged her and took her to the hospital but the doctor said they cannot do anything to help her. Tonnum said to Min that he forgave her and love her so Min’s smile and die.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay... I'm not going to watch it anymore. I just don't know why, but I think thai lakorn produce the worst sad ending ever!!!! I can never reason with any of them (not that I've seen a lot of them, my heart can't take it)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Okay... I'm not going to watch it anymore. I just don't know why, but I think thai lakorn produce the worst sad ending ever!!!! I can never reason with any of them (not that I've seen a lot of them, my heart can't take it)
Too me, I don’t mind sad ending. If the story is good then I will continue to watch it.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
oh sandy that's old news regarding the scene of him ripping her clothes off lol.. they just said something about how he was heavy handed :lol:
Thanks natty....

Oh no....a sad ending...i hate sad ending...but i will continue watching just to see what happen..and plus...who could say no to this lakorn?? :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lol it's no better then the koreans iamnowhere.. unnecessary cancer.. lol..
Yes ,I stay completely away from korean dramas... LOL they are notorious for tears and spontaneous cancers and other terminal illness. Makes me want to re-evaluate my life and never fall in love each time I see a sad ending... :wacko: :wacko: You think how often do someone at such a young age would get a tumor???

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: oh noooooooooooooooo....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? I'm already crying...my tears are rolling off my cheeks as i'm typing this response...noooooooooo...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just a little bit about the sad scene. It was from the magazine so I’m not sure the lakorn will exactly in the magazine or not. Oh! One more thing I’m not good for summary so hope you guys understand. lol

It was Tonnum’s birthday and he wanted to celebrate his birthday in Min’s house. After the celebration, they went to walk at the lake. They talked as a love couple who are very happy. Min talked about the huge argument they had last year on the same day of that day. They couldn’t believe that they could have another conversation alone again. Min asked Tonnum is he has forgiven her about Nook’s situation. This made Tonnum unhappy so he changes the subject. Then he asked why she had to ask him during that time. Suddenly, Tonnum raises his voice at her. This made them argued again. Min said she couldn’t live with him so they just live separately. Min walked away and both of them argued the whole walk. Then she stood in the middle of the driveway and asked Tonnum if he wants her to die for him to forgive her. At that time, a car came too! As he tried to snatch her, she wouldn’t go. Then he yelled really loud that he forgave her and she was really happy. But suddenly the car came and hit her. He ran and hugged her and took her to the hospital but the doctor said they cannot do anything to help her. Tonnum said to Min that he forgave her and love her so Min’s smile and die.
NOOOO . MINNNNNNNNNNNNN ! :(

cecilia

Staff member
:lmao: such sad ending..thanks youa for the translation..i hate love story that end in sad..korean..i can live with it..but thai lakorn..no..i think Leurd kattiya already got me mad and cry long enough already..
if min die in here..i dont' know what else to say..but omg..this is why it's too late for him to forgive her..TOO LATE..! :lmao:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
althought i dont like sad ending, but i m ok with these one it sound sobeautiful. atleast bee finally found in his heart to love again....

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
it sounds so depressing...i dont want min to die, but i think thats what its going to take for him to truly realize how much he loves her. she wanted him to forgive her, thats why shes done all the things she has for him, but it doesnt seem like enough. i hope they change the ending though, i want them both to be happy.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg i hope that is not the ENDING!!!!!

I hate the n'rai.....i want to kill her....i hope Bee finds out before it's too late......

untinnu

sarNie Adult
no!! no sad ending..if i want something sad, i'll go watch a kdrama..but not this!!!! argh..that's it..i quit this lakorn..