Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL wah i wann seeeeeeeeeeee now omg im so hooked and wah chewy there a willing scene? and ohhhhhhhh the pool scene and the couch scene is on part 20? ombuddha i wanna see now :( and thanks P'Jennifer for the summary =)

-Edit- lol =x

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, you guys are making me want to go and rent this lakorn, I'll have to wait till I get all my homework assignment done first.

Natty,
you're my update. I'll wait to hear from ya.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

**Tina~ i think the couch scene might be in epi 21 HAHAH but yea..there is a wiling..HAHAH check it out...**

Chipo.... :spin: just go rent.....HAHA

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LMFAO wai is my post multiplied like that hahaha time to edit it lmfao =x ok this i embarrassing hahah sorry girls lol

i thought that was your intention!!! HAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:

jthepsen~ i know it Mew kind of kill the mood....HAHAH i was like ..... :blink: ....

OMG He closes his eyes..and was about to KISS her...OMG...but again Mew ruins the moment again.... :wacko: <_<

i don't know why they have to blur out the R on the beach......ERRRR they totally blur the whole screen.... <_<

but you could still get the picture..HAHA

I love the DR. facial expression when he came and saw them all wet!!! :yahoo: !!!!!

Here's is epi 17 HAHAH :spin: i just love the dinner scene!!! but that B**** just have to ruin for them..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol wah i dont get it he tries to "R" her on the beach damnnnnnn lol Bee ish a horny lil one isn't he lmfao hahahha =x and wow nice caps chewy!! and heck no that wasn't my intention I love this lakorn but im not that crazy yet hah lol =x

natty

Chubs
WHAT?!?! WHAT WILLING SCENE IN EPI 20? i see NOOOOO willing scene.. what are you talking about chew? did i miss something?

natty

Chubs
chew wants to get smack that's what cus i swear there was no freaken willign scene in epi 20.. :arrg:

*edit
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I GOT IT NOW! hahahah.. ok i know which willing scene chew was talking about.. durrrr hahahahaha..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
chew wants to get smack that's what cus i swear there was no freaken willign scene in epi 20.. :arrg:

*edit
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I GOT IT NOW! hahahah.. ok i know which willing scene chew was talking about.. durrrr hahahahaha..

:loool: :loool: :loool: My Natty knows me so WELL!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Watch it...and you'll know!!!!

here is the sc epi 20

natty

Chubs
haha the bench scene would be more intense if they didnt blur it out.. but i guess they have to protect mew..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
GrrRRr chew lol got me all excited for nothing hahah lol dorko!!!!! and omo Looks like a big misunderstanding btwn bee and mew next part cuz of the Ann girl urgh she get on mah nerves

natty

Chubs
but i'm thinking it will be a sad ending so that fans will want justice and demand another lakorn..

however i hope it's a happy ending too.. you know if she doesnt die and they get together at the end.. these two will have so many babies with how um needy he is :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it might be a sad ending cuz the news i posted said ..

Roy Adit Hang Ruk is coming to an end, and it seems like everyone should prepare some tissues because there will be many tears for everyone

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwww...... i hate sad endings! i'll be crying for weeks!!!! i love bie and mew... does it really end next week? (i don't think so)...

natty

Chubs
i think it might be a sad ending cuz the news i posted said ..

Roy Adit Hang Ruk is coming to an end, and it seems like everyone should prepare some tissues because there will be many tears for everyone

i knew it would.. it's exact trademark.. that's how p'boyd make his stars famous.. especially the stars he himself build..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wat urgh thats so wrong T___T if its a sad ending then omo me will be so mad and deng lol what kind of stereo is that a lakorn have to have a sad ending to make a star .. Roy Leh Sanae Rai wasn't a sad ending and it was still very popular lol tik and aom! T__T