Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , they do dat just to make it exciting .. remeber the thumb kiss LOL>> the smack noise

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ahahaha! no "R" scene for Sarn. Can't wait to see pool scene...I wonder how sweet...hehehehw

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching eps 19 and did ya notice the way he stare at her after tearing off the dress..he looked down at her body...he totally took the opportunity to see her..i was so angry with him..can someone tell me what he was saying to her at the hospital?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOL hahha Chewy thanks girl! lmfao I'll be waiting hahah lol :p my pool scene see the comment beneath my siggy "this is the girl im gonna be in my dreams tonight hahah lol

LOL skin shirt eh? then why did they have to blur it out? LOL hahah sarN :p

HAHAHa!!!! you could see her bra.... :eek: Bee is so :drool: when he's mad.....he knows he wants her....HAHHA :lol:

i can't wait until tomorrow!!!! OMG...They better make something happen tomorrow because they been pulling our legs...**especially Sarn*** HAHAH :yahoo: :wacko: <--me crazy for this lakorn...HAHAHHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol hahahah yeah girl lol !! omg cant wait LOL and omo bad things better not end this lakorn grRR me be mad lol

and hahhahha yeah bee knew he was like damn im mad at her must stop myself hahah lol =x

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHHA!! the pool scene better be a real kiss!!!!

**Tina! in the pix in your banner....Bee kind of look like Pepper!!!!**

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Chewy!!!! hahhaha lol thats wat i thought tooo i think i wanna enlist Bee to be one of my future hubby hahha lol cuz i know pep is number 1!!! lol

and the pool scene a real kiss oOO hahha

natty

Chubs
lol they blurred out the scene to make it "seem" like she's "nude" or at least with a bra.. lol i think mew is only 16..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! this lakorn is getting better and better...can't wait until tomorrow episode...and the kiss thing....there's gonna be a catch to it....but i hope i'm wrong.... =]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL deng 16 her parents must've been like heck nah!! lol and oOo man this is like whoa im lovin this lakorn i dont think any lakorn had kept me of the edge a mah seat like this lol

natty

Chubs
lol dont quote me on that khoonxnouxwanxjai.. she's either 16 or 17.. but yeah she is young tho.. still has alot of year to grow..

it doesnt seem like her mom follow her to the set like the other young actresses mom.. cus didnt she said her mom kept asking if the kiss was real on kaw bok?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL but stilll man I think Mew is cute.. people think different but heh lol im different and weird lol hahaha and omg man this is so o_O lol i cant wait till tmr episode

natty

Chubs
lol she is cute.. and definately cuter then before.. the star 3 really fixed her up.. and exact totally make her over.. glad that exact gave her and him a chance...

who would have thought that since the first epi, alot of people are hook now.. lol cus i remember the first epi alot of people were bashing lol..

hopefully her next lakorn will be with pong..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wouldn't mind seeing them together again .. lol they should remake roy leh hahah lol lmfao kid but man this is big for them .. they are like keeping us hook and first time together in a lakorn tooo lol

natty

Chubs
well they remade rak nai roy kaen after 10 years.. has it been 10 years since roy leh sanae rai yet?

did you know that khun boyd (exact big boss) didnt want to boost anyone else after fluke and aom? but he came back and decide to boost mew and bie..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL roy leh not even been 5 years yet hahah lol and by then Bee and Mew will be replaced by some new young couple hahh lol and after their first few lakorns together they will probably start pairing with others like tik and aom havent had a reunion yet since luerd kattiya T___T

jai

sarNie Elites
I wonder if Mew and Bew are goin to start to understand eachother and realize what teh n'rai has been up to.. i mean it hasn't been revealed yet that the model who wrecked his parents life... and a few unsolved stuff... i kinda want him to be a lil smart/wittier quite a few misunderstandings and him being jealous often.. i dunno. it's good but it's too much almost?.. ah i guess you can never really be happy.. but i'm happy with the lakorn thus far... just wish there'd be a bit more of unrevealin of the truth..