Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAH Tina.......i think it might be in epi 19 or 20!!!

If you girls get a chance....i suggest you watch "kor bok" with Bee and Mew!!! OMG i love Bee and Mew more because they are so down to earth!!! They are so cute tooo...and funny. love Bee's personality.....oh you'll get to see him perform 2 songs.... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL chewy durrrrrrrr if it hasn't happened yet then of course it gonna be on a newer episode :p Dork :p lol and oOo i wanna seee I should go watch lol darn -____- and Bee heheh so cute and omg im loving his album he sounds so lickable hah lol kidding i mean sexyyyyyyyyy lol :p and hot

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
cant wait to watch ep 19....omg..this is so cool....i love this drama..and cant wait to see the scene in the pool...is ep 19 out??? can someone plz upload it..plzzzzzzzzzz////wanna c it so bad..
thanx so much in advance

natty

Chubs
well it's on live on iptv right now.. that scene where he tore her clothes off was like whoa.. even though it was blurred out.. her crying is much much better

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAH!!! i can't wait to watch that tonight...HAHAH thanks for the info Natty...

Bee&Mew are my new (newcomer) favorite couple.....Bee is a cutie!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm only on eppie 11 right now..and this lakorn is good..in some scenes n'ek is cute and some scenes, i can't stand seeing her..p'ek is getting cuter and cuter by the minute, but while i'm watching it, i can't help but to think that he's such a b*tch..sorry for my language..i been wanting to get that out..but he was soooooooooooooo cute when he was dancing and singing to Bird's song!!!!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i know i can't wait to see eps 19...it's sad that the ending is coming near and i also don't want mew to die if that's how they're gona end it..i am so in love with bee right now

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL so it isn't an "R" scene boy sarN's gonna be disapointed LOL she can't update her R clip hahaha lol so it doesn't top chakrit and Tik cuz there was no "R" scene but still damn tore off her clothes thats crazy lol -__- reminds me of nang fah grap satan hahah lol but that had an "R" scene and thanks natty for making that clear lol

natty

Chubs
nope.. it wasnt an R scene.. he just wanted her to take off the dress.. but it was still whoa.. lol cus they blurred her out..

p'boyd has really good eyes.. i'm glad these two are growing on you guys lol.. you know The Star 3 is still on iptv if you guys want to check mew and bie out during competition.. mew was fugly when she first started..

maijune

SarNie Adult
nope.. it wasnt an R scene.. he just wanted her to take off the dress.. but it was still whoa.. lol cus they blurred her out..

p'boyd has really good eyes.. i'm glad these two are growing on you guys lol.. you know The Star 3 is still on iptv if you guys want to check mew and bie out during competition.. mew was fugly when she first started..

yeah i also agreed with you but now she's getting prettier and skinnier too....i checked at exact.net and see bie and mew, and the rest of the star 3 there...bie also promoting his album... and there's a pix mew is giving bie a present i think....wondering what mew giving bie...this new couple are just too hit right now...

i'm downloading 19 now and can't wait to watch....this lakorn is just too damn good....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL poor sarN! she was looking forward to the "R" scene hahah I was too lol but to bad there is none lmfao so no update "R" clip for you lol hahah =x

sarN

sarNie Granny
heheeh .. i guess they prolly to young to be having wild scene like dat .. just ripping her shirt adn stuff is enough to make the parent at the edge of their seat hahaa .

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHa just got done with Epi 19!!! sad one....totally love Bee and Mew.....Mew is getting better with her crying....SAD tear drop....i thought she looks prettty in the dress and like the hair style......getting prettier and prettier!!! and Bee HAHHa cute...love when he's get mad and his lips dangle...HAHA

Next epi is where they going to be in the pool .....***TINA** here come your part!!!

I hate the n'rai...OMg...i want to poke her eyes out....i can't wait to see the raining scene and the couch!!! OMG :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL hahha Chewy thanks girl! lmfao I'll be waiting hahah lol :p my pool scene see the comment beneath my siggy "this is the girl im gonna be in my dreams tonight hahah lol

LOL skin shirt eh? then why did they have to blur it out? LOL hahah sarN :p