Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The under the bed scene from episode 17 when they go home and drop the medicine bottle under the bed and they both go down there and he grabs her hand :p

and wow P'Jennifer kewlis thats for the summary... but omg omg omg thats crazy it makes me think like umm does he really start to love her if he continues to get angry over little things ab his ex girlfriend =x

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I guess the reason why ppl thought it didn't look like the nang'k is because she is dressed to look like the old girlfriend.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i just finish epi 18... the preview for epi 19 was kinda sad. i think the grandmother died... urgg.. can't wait to see it!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Really Ombuddha me wanna see now and the grandma dies :( I hope the rumors that Mew is gonna die in the end isn't true =x

sarN

sarNie Granny
so there really is a an "R" scene LOL>>> o'man .. if Natty was to bet agasint me .. she just won den haha

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't know if she gonna get raped or not. from what it looks like, he tries to take off her dress. that's what he said too, take off that dress. then she says what? i like the under the bed scene. he grabs her hand then he yik kew to her! that was so cute. and the coffee part. she gave him all kinds of coffee and he goes up to her and it seems as if he gonna kiss her. i also like the part when his friend said that if he was p'ek he would have a model everyday of the week. then he said that he don't want someone that is easy to get. he prefers the ones that are hard to get. the harder the better! man that was too cute! he so loves her!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i don't think he loves her yet or can say he loves her yet because he stiill gets angry at the thought of his fiance I think he likes her alot and is getting there but can't completely say love yet =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But someone said they saw it alreadyy and he raped ripped off her dress lol well her strap i think its on page 17 or 18 but yeah that is kinda crazy in the office , but u never know if angry enuff a guy can do anything -___- lol =x

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn will be ending next week on the 7th and talay rissaya will be replacing it

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. That's quick. Hopefully it be a sweet ending between Bee and Mew. :blush: As long as I don't want this to end, I'm very excited for Talay Rissaya! :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
are u for real...this lakorn is ending next week....there still a lot of scenes that we haven't see yet...i'm going to miss bie and mew on screen...

natty

Chubs
The under the bed scene from episode 17 when they go home and drop the medicine bottle under the bed and they both go down there and he grabs her hand :p

and wow P'Jennifer kewlis thats for the summary... but omg omg omg thats crazy it makes me think like umm does he really start to love her if he continues to get angry over little things ab his ex girlfriend =x

oh that scene hahaha .. i thought it was something kinky :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LMFAO something Kinky under the bed eh? lol hahahhaa :p that would be like lmfao this lakorn would so be one of the best hahha so much touchy touchy and etc haha lol =x

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
wat its ending next week ?? i thought that it would go for a bit longer because i have not seen most of the scenes from the opeing and ending credits yet... epi 17 was good... d/ling 18 atm
btw isnt it great how they try to sneak in songs from Bie's album into th lakorn in the shaving scene and the scene when he is peeking at her
ahhh.... loving it so far