Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
la la la la milk shake !!! OOoooo "R" scene LOL >>> so wild !! On the floor ? Dat is soo not romantic hahahaha but it all cool :lol: :lol: ... i don't mind seeing something new :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol sarN its not romantic but its kinky hahahha lol lmfao!!! and omg its gonna be in this lakorn man screw waiting for the vdo store I just go ahead and watch this on line hahha lmfao and oOo but I wonder what would lead him to "R" her and on the floo to deng thats HOT when this scene comes out I'm gonna have to make a vdo clip of it lmfao!!!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
oh oh oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ep 17 is sooooooooo damn cute et so sweet this lakorn getting too good too much damn good one of my best fav lakorn

HEY BEE MARRY ME :drool:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
yer these two have grown on me... oo cant wait for that floor scene too looks interesting from when i saw a snip it from the kor bok show that they were both on... btw does anyone know when this is finishing ?? cos i dun want it to finish too soon its getting interesting and ders too many interesting scenes that i want to see

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn ........heheh........and i think p'ek is so cute......hehhee...i can't wait until they dub this lakorn in khmer

tinah

sarNie Coma
i kind of like the pra'ek now..hes kind of cute.. :D and he reminds me so much of peppers character in Leh Ratee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agreeeeee tinah!!! I was like he's a mini pepper!!! omg and not to mention cute -____- teehehhehehe lol and omg im waitin lol I wanna see what would push him to "R' her right there on the floor

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah pra aek is so cute lately in the new episodes. he like nang aek and is all jealous. i like pra aek character like this. sometimes he's mean. and then nice&sweet and then mean again but because he's jealous. and when he get jealous he would hug & kiss her. hehehe....it's fun to watch. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agreeeeee tinah!!! I was like he's a mini pepper!!! omg and not to mention cute -____- teehehhehehe lol and omg im waitin lol I wanna see what would push him to "R' her right there on the floor
you know whats weird..he even sound like pepper..i guess im missing pepper so much :(

why he had to push her on the floor..thats kind of wrong..lol

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..episode 17 is the cutest of all..i love them..bee is so hot with that altitude..:keep me smiling the whole time..and i thought p'tik is the only one that can make me all blushy..:lol: ..he's falling for her HEAD OVER HEEL..

btw..the doctor friend is creeping me out..yike!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girls know wat soo cute in eps 17 . I feel he want to argue with her just so he can get close her face for a kiss or something she prolly can feel the vibe lol... so she alway push him back .. man she have soem strength !! haha

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..but not enough strength to resist such hot guy like him.. :rolleyes: ..which land the 'r'scene of the century..:lol:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i just watch the show. the r scene is hot hot hot. this is so different from the r scene we normally see. he is ripping her clothes off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................and on the floor of some building. if these scene air. i will officially annouce he have taken over the top spot beating chakrit and tik in a rape scene. he have already does the kissing scene so much better..................

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wow...i just start watching this series and the story just gotten better and better....seem like everyone is way ahead of me...gosh this guy somehow gotten into me...i think he's cuter everytime i watch the serie...both of their acting gotten better and better toward the middle. Love the serie already....hopefully it has a happy ending.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeh it's from this lakorn. go to thairath.com and click on the entertainment section and you will see the news. i believe it would be on wednesday...:)