Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it's getting good, urgg, the kasetsart uni. had cut off the tv playback and live now cuz of copyright problem... by the way, does anyone have episode 16?

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
“บี้-มิว” สั่นสะท้าน!! โชว์ “เลิฟซีน” แช่น้ำจนตัวเปื่อย

“บี้-มิว” สั่นสะท้าน!!
โชว์ “เลิฟซีน” แช่น้ำจนตัวเปื่อย

แอบหลงรักนางเอกสาว มิว-พีรชยา พิณเมืองงาม แบบไม่รู้ตัว พอเจอภาพบาดตา มิว อยู่กับ หนุ่ม อรรถพร ในละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก” พระเอกบี้-สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว เลยออกอาการลมเพชรหึงขึ้นหน้า คว้าตัวนางเอกสาวมาปลุกปล้ำให้สมแค้น

ฉากนี้ผู้กำกับ บอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ ยกกองไปถ่ายทำกันที่บ้านหลังสวยในหมู่บ้านปัญญา ย่านรามอินทรา ก่อนเปิดฉากถ่ายทำผกก.เรียกคู่พระนางมาซักซ้อมคิวเลิฟซีนโหดอย่างละเอียด เพราะบี้-มิว มีคิวพะบู๊จนต้องตกน้ำตกท่าด้วยกันทั้งคู่ ระหว่างซ้อมบี้-มิวเลยออมมือไม่กล้าเล่นกันแรงๆพอผกก.เห็นว่าทั้งคู่เริ่มจะคล่องคิวแล้วก็ลงมือเปิดฉากถ่ายจริงต่อทันที

IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/schinkathuk/4.jpg[/IMG]

เริ่มที่ บี้เห็นมิวเดินเข้ามาในบ้านก็จู่โจมเข้าไปต่อว่าต่อขานด้วยความหึงหวง ฝ่ายมิวพยายามเดินหนีเพราะไม่อยากมีเรื่อง แต่กลับทำให้บี้ฉุนกึกจนเลือดขึ้นหน้า ผลักมิวลงไปนอนบนเก้าอี้ตัวยาวข้างสระ แล้วพุ่งเข้าไปกอดซุกไซ้มิวทันที มิวตกใจกรี๊ดลั่นพยายามดิ้นหนีสุดชีวิต แต่ดิ้นเท่าไหร่บี้ก็ยิ่งกอดแน่น มิวเลยตัดสินใจใช้มือจิกผมบี้สุดแรงแล้วรีบลุกขึ้นวิ่งหนีทันที แต่ปรากฏว่าบี้เร็วกว่าคว้าตัวมิวกลับมาได้ ทั้งคู่ยื้อยุดกันอยู่สักพักก็เสียหลักตกสระน้ำด้วยกันทั้งคู่

แต่แล้วจู่ๆบี้เปลี่ยนอารมณ์โหดมาเป็นรักโรแมนติก จับมิวมาจ้องตาซึ้งทำเอามิวเคลิ้มไปพักใหญ่ จากนั้นบี้ก็โชว์ลีลาบรรจงจูบมิวจนปากเกือบจะชนปากอยู่แล้ว มิวถึงได้สติผลักอกบี้แล้วรีบว่ายน้ำหนีไป ผกก.สั่งคัทเช็คเทป ปรากฏว่าคิวบนบกผ่านฉลุย เหลือแต่ซีนโรแมนติกในน้ำที่บี้ มิว ยังทำได้ไม่ดีเท่าไหร่ ผกก.เลยถ่ายเจาะเพิ่มแต่กว่าจะได้ภาพสวยสมใจ บี้-มิวก็ต้องแช่อยู่ในน้ำร่วม 3 ชั่วโมง
อุตส่าห์ลงทุนแช่น้ำซะจนตัวเปื่อย ใครเป็นแฟนตัวจริงของ บี้-มิว ห้ามพลาดชมฉากนี้เด็ดขาด คืนวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 พ.ย.นี้ เวลา 20.25 น. ทางช่อง 5

ปรับปรุงเมื่อ 27 ต.ค. 2549 11:34:20

*** CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE...**** THANKS IN ADVANCE.... :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow...these pixs looks so hot especially the one they're on the pool and he's going to kiss her....i had to say that they are so cute together....before watching this lakorn i said that mew is a no n'ek at all...and bie is just okay...but now i had changed my opinion on them....bie is actually hot and though mew is not that sexy or pretty n'ek but she is cute and within the cute looks that she has....you'll see she is pretty in her own way....

oh by the way....i still don't know who is #1, 2, 3 between mew, bie and R all this time....please tell me....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-R from esarn wow 555+ then bie then mew yea i wish they let p-r play its ok he can pair up with me lol mew isnt pretty or ugly shes just a cutie new rising star :)

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
what da........damnnnn i wanna see this shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wouhouuuuuuuu

natty

Chubs
wow...these pixs looks so hot especially the one they're on the pool and he's going to kiss her....i had to say that they are so cute together....before watching this lakorn i said that mew is a no n'ek at all...and bie is just okay...but now i had changed my opinion on them....bie is actually hot and though mew is not that sexy or pretty n'ek but she is cute and within the cute looks that she has....you'll see she is pretty in her own way....

oh by the way....i still don't know who is #1, 2, 3 between mew, bie and R all this time....please tell me....

R was 1st place
Bie second place
Mew third place

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
all credit goes to exact. boy did well in promoting these two. they have really grow on us. wish they have more lakorn together. i would love to see bee pair off with ann ann or fang

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
all credit goes to exact. boy did well in promoting these two. they have really grow on us. wish they have more lakorn together. i would love to see bee pair off with ann ann or fang
Thank you...i forgot to credit them...thanks again.... =]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg i'm loving this so much -___- and that picture wow lol hahaha!! Bee and Mew are like so becoming two of my favorite actors and actress lol oO...

and

Yo sandy I love your siggy :p lol haha

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
sorry sorry big mistake i didnt mean u not giving credit. i would praising exact for doing this lakorn and promoting these two actor. i didnt mean u sorry.
OH....it's ok...but i should've given credit to them too...lol...but it's all cool...=]

omg i'm loving this so much -___- and that picture wow lol hahaha!! Bee and Mew are like so becoming two of my favorite actors and actress lol oO...

and

Yo sandy I love your siggy :p lol haha
I love yours too...lol... =]

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ooo cant wait for that pool scene, that rain scene and that scene where he is on the sofa hugging her...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I Know I can't wait either! what sucks is I rather watch it from the video store lol instead of on the comp cause better picture and way bigger screen! lol hahah so I have to wait long whilessssssss lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
watcing anything from your own tv is better then compueter bigger and u not freakend cold urggggggggggg this going end soon cause i seee the next preview xact pong

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
According to peerachaya.net,

Bie and Mew be guest star for "07 Show" (guest for 07 show) airing tomorrow ( 10/29/2006 sunday , 15:30 thai time)

it would be sooooooo kind if anyone will upload it.

thanks