Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-bee is such a cutie when he gets mad so dam cute well it seem he liking min so far but just hate her in a way when she mention hix gf name

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't gotten the chance to watch this lakorn, but I think I'm gonna have to wait till it ends before I can get it.

Natty & Chewy,
You two are keeping tabs for me right.

sunisa

it would be really suck if one of them die at the end.i don't like sad lakorn.hopefully it not true or they change the ending.i don't one either one of them to die and leave the other feeling sorrow for the rest of his lives. :lmao: :lmao:

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is so good....can't wait to watch epi14....in 13 when he tried to find her it shows how much he already falls in love to her.....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm beginning to enjoy this lakorn. I hope the ending won't be sad. Otherwise it won't be worth the wait. Bee is cute. He has a nice voice too. Mew is okay, however they don't make such a great match because Bee looks too small for her.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Haven't gotten the chance to watch this lakorn, but I think I'm gonna have to wait till it ends before I can get it.

Natty & Chewy,
You two are keeping tabs for me right.
:D i think....i might not finish because i don't really like sad ending...but we'll see..!!!HAHHA

:D

i can't wait to see the "kissing scene"....mouth to mouth.... :yahoo:

:ph34r: <---he rips her shirt...

<--it's mouth to mouth.....but Bee needs to move his hand!!!HAHA :spin:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!

can someone translate this...

บี้ - สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว

ชื่อ สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว
ชื่อเล่น บี้
วัน/เดือน/ปีเกิด 4 กันยายน 2528
ส่วนสูง 174 ซ.ม. น้ำหนัก 65 ก.ก.
พี่น้อง 2 คน
ภูมิลำเนา เชียงใหม่
การศึกษา ปี 3 คณะวิศวกรรมศาสตร์ สถาบันพระจอมเกล้าธนบุรี
อุปนิสัย ร่าเริง ตลก คุยเก่ง มองโลกในแง่ดี
งานอดิเรก ร้องเพลง อ่านหนังสือ
แนวเพลงที่ชอบ แนวป็อป
นักร้องที่ชื่นชอบ บอย พีซเมกเกอร์
ความสามารถพิเศษ เล่นตลก ร้องเพลง
ผลงานที่ผ่านมา รองอันดับ 1 รายการ The Star ปี 3
ผลงานสร้างชื่อ The Star ปี 3
ผลงานปัจจุบัน ละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก”

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
:D i think....i might not finish because i don't really like sad ending...but we'll see..!!!HAHHA

:D

i can't wait to see the "kissing scene"....mouth to mouth.... :yahoo:

:ph34r: <---he rips her shirt...

<--it's mouth to mouth.....but Bee needs to move his hand!!!HAHA :spin:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :loool:

Can't wait!!! But hey...looks really like its mouth to mouth but its not he's just kissing his hand! lol

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i saw that on some entertainment show last night...he just has his thumbs covering her mouth, and hes kissing that not her directly..regardless, of that its still a hot scene!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i saw that on some entertainment show last night...he just has his thumbs covering her mouth, and hes kissing that not her directly..regardless, of that its still a hot scene!
yeah, the "Kor bok" show. i watch the lakorn and it is really real looking on the kissing scene but it is not.

by the way, does anyone have episode 14?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:-s I hope its not a sad ending ... omg like it showed the credits with them hugging and stuffs but remember in mueng dala with aom and captain they filmed the ending and re did it to have a sad ending hopefully its not like that T___T I started watching this yesterday and I like it still on like the first few parts though =x

natty

Chubs
lol it's not a real kiss.. it was funny when mew told her mom that she wouldnt want bee's lips on her either.. and he was like :mellow: lol..

but anyways.. i guess the ending can go either way.. but with exact's track record.... lol.. kayla.. chew.. you should know right? <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
OooO La la la even if he kiss his thump at least in the lakonr we the veiwer see it as a mouth to mouth LOL>>> and the last picture his cheek look suck in LOL>>>

natty

Chubs
lol sarn.. if you want real kiss.. you gotta wait for paul and noon... now that was full lip on lip, no camera angle ;)