Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
YES MEW VERY GOOD AT ACTING.. I LVOE HER..SHE SO KUTE AND HAVE A GREAT SMILE. DIS LAKORN MAKE ME OWW I DON'T KNOW..LOL..
THE ENDING WAS SHOCKING I MEAN I THOUGHR MEW DIED??LOL BUT ITS VERY KUTE LOVE IT! BIE SO FINE IN HERE TOOH!

max

sarNie Elites
I was just going through some clips of this lakorn, and I think it looks really interesting! I think I want to watch this. I am starting to really like Bie as an actor rather than just loving him as a singer. I have to admit the na'eke is not that pretty, but it is okay. It looks interesting!

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i know this lakorn has been out for awhile already...but i just got to it last week and i already finished watching it...it was the greatest Lakorn for me this year...i totally fell inlove with BIE and MEW...i wish they would play more lakorn together.... I love the storyline and everything about the drama....There are so many cute scenes and romantic scenes...i was just like ahahahahah and awwwww....all the way...hehehe...but yeah...at the end where mew got hit by the car and she died...i was like NOOOOOOOOOOnoooooooooooNoooOOOOooooo!!!! i can't be all into it and this is how it will end!!!!!!! but then it was all a dream and i was like YEEEEEAHHHHHHHH! i love the ending...gosh they are so sweet together....oh and i've also watched Hua jai sila....fang is very beautiful...but i think her character was so stupid....she pisses me off in the drama so much that it annoyed me....but i overall RAHR beats HJSL for me....But in both dramas BIE is so adorable....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i know this lakorn has been out for awhile already...but i just got to it last week and i already finished watching it...it was the greatest Lakorn for me this year...i totally fell inlove with BIE and MEW...i wish they would play more lakorn together.... I love the storyline and everything about the drama....There are so many cute scenes and romantic scenes...i was just like ahahahahah and awwwww....all the way...hehehe...but yeah...at the end where mew got hit by the car and she died...i was like NOOOOOOOOOOnoooooooooooNoooOOOOooooo!!!! i can't be all into it and this is how it will end!!!!!!! but then it was all a dream and i was like YEEEEEAHHHHHHHH! i love the ending...gosh they are so sweet together....oh and i've also watched Hua jai sila....fang is very beautiful...but i think her character was so stupid....she pisses me off in the drama so much that it annoyed me....but i overall RAHR beats HJSL for me....But in both dramas BIE is so adorable....
i agreed with you. I love RAHR more than Hua Jai Sila... The main gurl is pretty, but she's so stupid in there..... She ruined the whole drama for me... The only thing I love about that movie was BIE. He's so HOTT!!! I'm fallen in love with him every second of my life...hehe.. lol...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...u won't get him...lol...hopefully he get a mean part again...n hopefully he can carry his n'ek soon...when he pumps up those muscle..

Kelly

i can't wait till he get another lakorn out another mean lakorn!hehe i love his mean face so cute!
i rewatched this lakorn like so many times it's like everytime it new! and hua jai sila too....
I LOVE BIE as an actor and singer!
muah!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I just started this lakorn like episode 1... honestly, I don't see what's all hype about Miew but I love Bie! He does a great job and his face brought the freshness onscreen. =) I'll keep watching til the very ending since you guys love it a lot.

Is it just me that Miew's crying looks like she laughs? LOL, it just cracked me up how terrible acting for her crying scenes but her nose/mouth area is hella bugging me even she looks like man, no offense. Actually, she looks so pretty with heavy makeup but only on the pictures than onscreen, though. I guess I have to wait for her to be model in a couple of episodes so she'd be so gorgeous to look at. ^^;

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i loved this drama...got me crazy for weeks...but anyway when i have spear times i watch my favortie parts...even though it's been 2 years i still loved it...love bie & mew....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't like slap-kiss lakorns...and for some reason, while I was watching it, Mew's nose started to be more and more noticeable...it really stands out...But I do love Bie

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I don't like slap-kiss lakorns...and for some reason, while I was watching it, Mew's nose started to be more and more noticeable...it really stands out...But I do love Bie
i only watched this lakorn for bie...because he was so cute in here...kinda like a baby with the aggresive look when i think of it....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i only watched this lakorn for bie...because he was so cute in here...kinda like a baby with the aggresive look when i think of it....

He's a handsome baby though...I was showing my niece a clip of HJS and my mom happened to be watching, and I got so offended when she said Bie looked like a girl.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm Bie crazy right now... I just finish watching Hua Jai Sila.. now I'm watching this.. lol.. I'm not even watching Jai Rao yet!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
He's a handsome baby though...I was showing my niece a clip of HJS and my mom happened to be watching, and I got so offended when she said Bie looked like a girl.
wow...ur mom thinks Bie look it a girl...well anyway...my gay brother n some of his friends likes Bie...so maybe he does...j/k...love bie....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wOW... another great lakorn from Exact and Bie... I'm only on epi. 2 and I love this lakorn so much already just like Hua Jai sila!!! The nang'aek to me is very cute.. her looks doesn't bore me.. also, I think she looks a little similiar to Peung Kanya!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's my favorite bie's lakorns. he makes a cute couple with miew and like some of you, prefer this one than hua jai sila. like the scene in the swimming pool and when the doctor came, he made a funny face :lol: