Roung Keing Dao

barney

sarNie Egg
i don't get this movie, until i read you guys opoinions and facts. i dl i think part 3 or 4 and i saw dao got capture by the two guy. did she get rape? when they keep showing the curly hair dao i thought it was her because they change back to the mean dao and i was like WHAT. tell me more......

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think Dao got rape. Cuz.. you know.. n'eks get save by p'ek. ehhehe :D umm.. i thought Jamie got rape?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i stop watching the l;akorn at epi 3... iono is this worth watching anymore.... well by the summaries you guys are posting up... it seems so mest up.... iono if i wanna waste my time downloading the lakorn to watch///// its just gonna take up my time and space in my com. iono.... i'll see but is this lakorn good? i saw through epi 3 and i got tired it was not to interesting for me... so you guys i needs your opinon i wanna watch it but i don;t because if the lakorn is not good then i don;t want o download it.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, it just got more interesting! Khon kao gets pushed off a hill/mountain by Dao.

Dao is changing into a more sweet person.

The Bad guy really likes Dao.

Kade's best friend is falling under Dao's wiles!

We could tell that Dao is not all that bad, everything she does, has a reason...

feys

sarNie Hatchling
this series is soooo good...mo is such a good actress...the bad one made me so mad at her but the good one i want to help but both played by her. She's so cool! this series keeps me going for what's going to happen next...i credit Tangmo!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Eh I don't really feel sorry for Dao and I don't see logical reasoning behind her actions either. She's flat out psycho to me. I won't argue the whole love triangle thing because its lame and I think she brought it on herself even though the other 2 aren't completely innocent either.

However, Khunkao and Jamie? Nope she's flat out evil to them when she has no reason to be. You can say that Jamie is mean to her but she didn't get mean until after the rape which I do partly blame Dao for. In the first episode Jamie was sorta rude to her but you know what, that's real life in the showbiz. No one gives you a chance without having any credentials and she thought Dao was riding in on the fact that she personally knew Kade.

The sob story she gave to Kade about how her dad didn't save her from drowning as reason to why she fights all the time? Nope don't buy it cause I honestly don't believe that he would've let her die. She invents problems for herself in her own head. That's how I was taught how to swim, ride a bike, ice skate, by jumping in with two feet. My dad doesn't believe in little training wheels or helping "crutches" and it is a learning method. Works for some not for others but I've never known it to be an abusive thing.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
On the contrary, I believe Dao has reasons to everything. She hurts Jamie and Khunkao because they are a threat to her.

Her view of her dad not saving her occurs in all children who cannot see the love their parents have for them. Which seems reasonable because her father ignores her and she never had the love of her father. Even some of the most stabilizing character in most movies do not see their parents love until later because their parents never actually say the world love and sometimes actions are not enough, words are important too!

The song seems to be explaining her emotions. She has endured emotional pain and is currently undergoing it again. I believe if Kade did not show love to her and then to her. Kade is confusing her and he is always running away from her with Rung.

What Dao has trouble with is accepting that life is harsh. SHe knows it but she has a dream and we all know dreams are the most impossible.

To add on, love is very powerful and emotional.

Dao doesn't just turn psycho, the events in her life lead up to her actions right now. Kade's love then dis-love was the keg that blew the kettle!

You can tell I love analyzing all the characters but Dao's seem to be the character that you can have fun at analyzing! :)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I'm with Jeanie. Some of us have dealt with more in life. Dao brought it upon herself. She wants to revenge on her sister, as if her sister has done anything wrong to begin with. She uses the guy she loves to get this revenge. That's just plain lame and inhumane. But when the end results fails to satisfy her, she goes pyscho. Her suffering isnt enough to hurt two people that are important in her life. Yes she can be upset at all her misfortunes, but she lost Kade cause of her own actions.

mychen

sarNie Egg
jeanie said:
Eh I don't really feel sorry for Dao and I don't see logical reasoning behind her actions either. She's flat out psycho to me. I won't argue the whole love triangle thing because its lame and I think she brought it on herself even though the other 2 aren't completely innocent either.

However, Khunkao and Jamie? Nope she's flat out evil to them when she has no reason to be. You can say that Jamie is mean to her but she didn't get mean until after the rape which I do partly blame Dao for. In the first episode Jamie was sorta rude to her but you know what, that's real life in the showbiz. No one gives you a chance without having any credentials and she thought Dao was riding in on the fact that she personally knew Kade.

The sob story she gave to Kade about how her dad didn't save her from drowning as reason to why she fights all the time? Nope don't buy it cause I honestly don't believe that he would've let her die. She invents problems for herself in her own head. That's how I was taught how to swim, ride a bike, ice skate, by jumping in with two feet. My dad doesn't believe in little training wheels or helping "crutches" and it is a learning method. Works for some not for others but I've never known it to be an abusive thing.
[post="37801"][/post]​
Indeed Dao is a psycho on the loose. :wavecry:

kels

I'm not good with the whole in-depth analyzing but Dao does need immediate psychiatric help. C'mon, she got Jamie raped, though not intentionally but still shows little or no remorse. Then she intentionally murdered two people (Rung's ex-boyfriend & Khunkao). If she's not pyscho then she's definitely cold-blooded. Still I'm interested in her character and see how her redemption will come about.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kels said:
I'm not good with the whole in-depth analyzing but Dao does need immediate psychiatric help. C'mon, she got Jamie raped, though not intentionally but still shows little or no remorse. Then she intentionally murdered two people (Rung's ex-boyfriend & Khunkao). If she's not pyscho then she's definitely cold-blooded. Still I'm interested in her character and see how her redemption will come about.
[post="38161"][/post]​

whos' rung ex b-friend is it ning bfriend?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Of all the characters in here I really look forward to see Dao.... I really want to know what's she going to do and how it's going to end on her part....

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
Even though can't stand dao in this lakorn but still looking forward to see what will she do next and what will be the end of her.