Roung Keing Dao

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg...i love this lakorn..it's sooo kool how they made Dao fucken evil...yoo that girl is hella freaken crazy...she fucken almost killed pra ek and locked her sister and him up in that lil cottage and shit! wow this movie is a totally new storyline...evil twin sister and shit...i mean evil...! in the beginning i didn't think dao was gonna be that evil and shit to do something like that. but yeah i can't wait til part 6...where are you guys up to?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
what the hell is up with Kade...he's freaking with Roong and then he goes to sleep over at Dao's house with her in the bed...what an idiot...and he says he dislikes Dao..dayam his character is pissing me off....no wonder Dao is freaking psycho..

dee

sarNie Egg
overall, regardless of what Dao did...I still feel sorry for her the most...I can't stand Roong...and I can't stand the pra-eak......

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
NO offense but i think pra ek is so Freakin STUPID in this lakorn. I mean hes so stupid i dont even know what else to say about him.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
ntelligent_mind said:
NO offense but i think pra ek is so Freakin STUPID in this lakorn. I mean hes so stupid i dont even know what else to say about him.
[post="40335"][/post]​
He knew that they were twins after he slept with not one but the both of them...he slept with Roong first then Dao, that's how he was able to tell the different...i hate his character its so stupid and sickening...not only that but he continues to go sleep over at Dao's house in the same bed..yet he is with Roong during the day and at night he's with Dao when he says he dislikes Dao for her evilness...he ends up with Roong at the end obviously cuz Dao is psycho...and no she didn't die, she ends up blind and in jail....

mychen

sarNie Egg
Mo is an extremely good actress for a newcomer.

She can make you hate her while at the same time feel so much sympathy for her, girls who stuck in that type of situation of a love triangle yet feel like they're going to die if they give lose him.

I used to only be so-so towards Mo but now I really applaud her for her acting abilities. I guess, I must really like Mo in this lakorn versus her other ones.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching a part seven. omg i still love it! it kept you guessing what will it happen next especially dao.

throughout of this lakorn, i was kind of rooting for dao because i understood how she felt and if i were in her shoe, i would do same thing, though. i mean c'mon she may look like pyscho but in some way, she isn't. i even cried along with her whenever she was down and hurt.

i know i may sound crazy, i'm kind of wishing this lakorn would have a sad ending like dao ends up in a jail, rung goes back to america for her own good, so kade couldn't have them... just leave him with nothing.

by the way, tangmo does a magificent job portaying a twin, really tough role to play. and as for kade, he's really stupid but does a great job at it. :)

i recommend you guys who haven't see it, should definitely give it a try. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh i forgot to mention that i love that scenes where dao usually comes by visiting a homeless man near her home. i mean it's very sweet since dao never have a real love from somebody, so she felt it when she's around that homeless man. basically, he's literally her father. he tends to protect her from bad things happen to her in the right time. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
whos' rung ex b-friend is it ning bfriend?
[post="38165"][/post]​
no, khunkao's ning panitha's boyfriend's character. rung's ex-boyfriend was from america before rung came back to thailand. :)

ning's boyfriend's nickname is big but i don't know his real full name. anyone knows?

kels

Yeah, I think it would've been better if they hadn't turn dao's character into this scheming, vengeful, psychotic person. Like in the beginning where she was just bitter and cynical but she totallys draw you into her character. She was more fascinating as someone who's tough, brooding on the outside though fragile on the inside.I was rooting for her then hoping that Dao would be the nang'ek. But I guess towards the middle everything just goes haywire and Dao got more out of control. And now well...of course the ending is predictable. Guy gets the good girl while the evil either dies or reforms. Mo definitley impressed me with her acting abilites. It's nice to see new actresses taking on more complex roles.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
And that's exactly why I really hate twin lakorns. People don't know how to write for 2 unique characters so they fall into this trap of having one being stereotypically sweet and innocent and the other one evil. Except for that one twin lakorn that was the Thai version of Parent Trap, I can't think of any twin lakorn that didn't have this good/evil thing.

I was interested and hopeful with Dao's character for like 2 episodes. By the 3rd episode everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to tell her to shut the he** up mainly cause IMO there was no good reason for her to be that bitter. The set up for her problems wasn't good so all I could think of was that she was this big whiner with psychotic tendencies.

Rung just wasn't interesting. I understand what they were trying to do with her character by contrasting it with Dao in that when she's dealt a bad hand in life she remains hopeful and goes on living instead of crazy (similar to Jaimie's character). However the lousy script and dumb writing couldn't pull this off without making her boring.

Yeah Kade was beyond stupid but I don't blame him for the way he treated Dao. Its kinda realistic. No guy likes to be made a fool of, his PRIDE trampled on, rejected etc., so they lash out. She kinda de-balled him, had to find some way to get them back. He disrespected both sisters though so yeah he doesn't deserve any of them.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
this is the worst twin story ever made. after all this hype this is lakorn turn out so badly. i think the only twin story i like watching this year is aom and captain story. i dont understand too y all twin story have to have one good and one bad.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
this is the worst twin story ever made. after all this hype this is lakorn turn out so badly. i think the only twin story i like watching this year is aom and captain story. i dont understand too y all twin story have to have one good and one bad.
[post="42144"][/post]​
i totally agree with you on why they have to make it opposite twins from good and bad. i mean c'mon, it's too predictable and obvious. it's just plain stupid storyline but mo has an excellent job from making you to watch it more, though. :D

unless it can be twisted later... who knows. :p i still wish this lakorn has a sad ending... because it seems fit to it. :rolleyes:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
The bad Mo is totally BAD! :D I like her still..

so I'm guessing.. in the end.. the bad mo turn out good?

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I see that Bad Mo is good but it's just that she been hurt so much that she couldn't take it... She was really nice and caring to her "father" homeless one because he show her true love and caring unlike her real father who took everything out on her and never show her the love she need as a young kid... What I hate about the story line even though in reality... I'll do what kade do.. but they should still make Kade get with Bad Mo... Plus the ending should be change because everything focus on Bad Mo.. they should have her write the ending even though she is blind... I mean I could type without looking at the keyboard.....