Rongram Pee (Exact)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
krit is the only ghost ive seen that is a hottie.. hehe..

but still curious who n'ek will be though.. lalala.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
True...Chakrit is the one and only lakorn-whore...my lakorn-whore...He's worked for all 3 channels, different companies, with different women of different ages...I can't say the same for Paul...

Krit's gone from Mew to Noon to Pat to Pinky to Anne T...and all the women in between...I'm pretty sure he won't quit until he's been paired up with every actress in the business...and the best thing about him is that, no matter who he's with, he seems to have great chemistry with them all...He's like a SUPER actor, I mean, Ken's still my numero uno...but Krit's not far behind.
well said it raymond-obsessed, i completely agree with you about krit there, he had paired up with every n'ek out there and importantly is that he can play any role, with anyone and has chemistry with anyone he played with whether older, same or younger than him. He's one of the best thai actor that i admired and in love with not just his look but also his wise acting!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Dude, I don't mind...I just want to see Chakrit...I mean, I'm afraid of ghosts, but he can haunt me the rest of my life...
same i just want to see krit, i don't really like ghost story, like it's not my type of lakorn cuz it's not real, but i will give this one a go because of my chakrit, no matter which one he's in, i'll watch them because seeing him make me smile and happier. And yeah i don't mind, he can haunt me for the rest of my life too.........So any news on this yet? have they start filming yet, and how far are we gonna see this one?

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
From panthip :

ไม่น่าใช่เลย เพราะชาคริต วางตัวเรื่อง โรงแรมผี อยู่แล้ว ส่วนป้อง ก็ เป็นไปตามกระแสที่เรียกร้องอยากดู ป้อง บี อีก....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgg! Are you serioius BEE NAMTHIP. I'd be soooo happy. I want to see her again although BRK just ended, Tehee. Never get tired of her! :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I love Bee and Chakrit in "Wimarn Sai". Not really into ghost stories though but if someone does Eng sub and upload it on YT, I'll watch it. B)

jakjann

Jakjann
Chakrit´s role is not a pra ek he is a ghost I thinkis it a evil role
, and if nag ek is really Bee who will be a pra ek???

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe he's a ghost who haunts the hotel and at the end, he reborn and bee too. i can see it: fire, bee dies and then both reborn.