Rongram Pee (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sometimes i feel like people dunno what pra'ek or nang'ek means lol it means lead role so whoever da story is about is da pra'ek or nang'ek. seem like dis lakorn is bout chakrit's ghost so dat means he's pra'ek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah Bong Pich many people get's confused with the concept of pra'ek and nang'ek like even if the role is a bad role then it doesn't mean they aren't the pra'ek.. Pra'Ek means Lead Male it doesn't mean Hero many people has a common misconception that Pra'ek means Hero when in reality it means Lead Male Character just like Nang'ek is Lead Female Character..

For example Nimid Marn with Mart he was the bad guy but he was the lead of the story so therefore he was the pra'ek no one can argue and say that Aun was the main character because he wasn't it was Mart. Aun was the hero because he saved Ploy, but he wasn't the focus of the lakorn.

Kwarm Ruk Korng Superstar Bee was the nang'ek not Best. The story was more centered around Bee and Mos. So they are the leads.. Just like Captain was also the lead. It was based loosely on their love triangle and betrayal of one another

Saeng Soon, Bee was one of the main focus over Fang so Bee was the nang ek because she was the leading female. Fang was one of the nang'ek but if you look at the story it was Bee who was nang ek

So what people need to realize is that Nang'eks and Pra'eks aren't always the good guys lol .. another good example is "Tee Yai" with Num Sonram. He was a killer a bad guy but he was the pra'ek cause the story revolved around him

jakjann

Jakjann

I know what nang ek and pra ek means XDD

If Pra ek act rai +evil+ role it means Praek rai
same like nang ek if nang ek act a evil role it means Nang ek rai

and Bee N. in KLKSS was not nang ek she was in Nangrai role
most Nang rai have more focus then nang ek

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
as khmer, i use to think that p'ek and n'ek are the one who have the best voice in mayura dubbed :ph34r:
do you think pang o was the real n'ek in "maya pissaward"?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the bad pang was n'ek because the storyline was all about her, when she died, the lakorn is ended.

jakjann

Jakjann
another side was nang rai , she was only a leading person/ character in this drama

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da villain can be pra'ek or nang'ek. they'll just be pra'ek raay or nang'ek raay lol most pra'ek are raay anyway. they rape da girls. dats a raay act

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Geeshh. I hope this lakorn will be similair to TANG PAN KORN but 'cause it looooks toooo creepy! If it's Bee , I expect it to have romance in it not just horror! :rolleyes:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
^ chakrit not pra'ek? tat's ridiculous! lol sorrie a fan here ehehe
anyways i'm a bit curious about the storyline
i'm with you kashie, it's ridiculous that chakrit will not be a p'ek, he's like the top of the p'ek's p'ek just like he's the p'ek of Mafia tee ruk, not Por, if you know what i mean. Yeah i'm curious about the storyline too, and i hope that Bee will be the n'ek too or else i want fang to be his n'ek, i miss fang and chakrit in seang soong.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Lol yeah Bong Pich many people get's confused with the concept of pra'ek and nang'ek like even if the role is a bad role then it doesn't mean they aren't the pra'ek.. Pra'Ek means Lead Male it doesn't mean Hero many people has a common misconception that Pra'ek means Hero when in reality it means Lead Male Character just like Nang'ek is Lead Female Character..

For example Nimid Marn with Mart he was the bad guy but he was the lead of the story so therefore he was the pra'ek no one can argue and say that Aun was the main character because he wasn't it was Mart. Aun was the hero because he saved Ploy, but he wasn't the focus of the lakorn.

Kwarm Ruk Korng Superstar Bee was the nang'ek not Best. The story was more centered around Bee and Mos. So they are the leads.. Just like Captain was also the lead. It was based loosely on their love triangle and betrayal of one another

Saeng Soon, Bee was one of the main focus over Fang so Bee was the nang ek because she was the leading female. Fang was one of the nang'ek but if you look at the story it was Bee who was nang ek

So what people need to realize is that Nang'eks and Pra'eks aren't always the good guys lol .. another good example is "Tee Yai" with Num Sonram. He was a killer a bad guy but he was the pra'ek cause the story revolved around him
well explanations there, i agreed with all what you said. Other examples is Noon was the n'ek in "Mai ai sai ern" even she was selfish loved the p'ek too much causing her dad blind and died and she also died at the end, but it's clearly the story focus on her character, it ended when she died. Another example where noon played with tangmo, can't remember the title at the top of my head now, but noon was also selfish, but the story also focus on her not tangmo, when noon died the story also ended. So in both lakorns, noon is n'ek although she died at the end.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn I think Krit will be Pra'ek but not the Rai type pra'ek .. I think he'll be like Num in Tae Pang Korn
I really hope that this lakorn will be like Num in Tae Pang Korn too, it's really good.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well explanations there, i agreed with all what you said. Other examples is Noon was the n'ek in "Mai ai sai ern" even she was selfish loved the p'ek too much causing her dad blind and died and she also died at the end, but it's clearly the story focus on her character, it ended when she died. Another example where noon played with tangmo, can't remember the title at the top of my head now, but noon was also selfish, but the story also focus on her not tangmo, when noon died the story also ended. So in both lakorns, noon is n'ek although she died at the end.
Lakorn you are talking about is "Gasanaka" lol people kept telling me Mo was the nang ek Lol I was like how?! when the story is basically centered around Noon not to mention the title "Gasanaka" and of course Noon was the Praya Nark

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
is this lakorn that chakrit is a ghost in a hotel?
the preview is super creepy. i don't think it will be like TANG PAN KORN.
TANG PAN KORN is a romantic story really.