Rongram Pee (Exact)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
YES AOM...PLEASE...OMG...WHAT IF IT'S LIKE GHOST, LOVE STORY WITH SO MANY SWEET/LOVE SCENES...OMG

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if dis airs on ch3 then deres a chance a ch3 nang'ek will play in here but if it plays on ch5 then no ch3 nang'ek. i hope dis lakorn is more interesting than fang/diew's. dat lakorn bored me. ooo but i'm happy chakrit is in it :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say this, but I think someone else other than Aff should play becuz this girl already have tooooooo much lakorns line up already, basically seeing her after one of her lakorn ended after another..tired of seeing her..and if u guys going to say that if I'm tired of seeing her than don't watch her lakorns..well I'm not, it's just that I want to watch other N'ake in primetime lakorns becuz it runs longer and twice or three times a week..

Same things goes to the same damn pairing..she did two with Aum already and have about atleast two or three more that they will star together..is this going to be another Pat/Por..I know it's becuz of the success of JLR, but dang man, get over it already...

Now don't come biting my head off becuz of wat I said, sorry to offend any of the fans but don't be bashing back.