Rongram Pee (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I've notice people are throwing in CH 7 & CH 3 actresses. Sorry to break it to you ladies... that won't happen.

Uhm... i don't know who i want my krit to pair up with! there's not that much actresses in Exact or at least no one new comes to mind. lol.

Krit as a ghost sounds good :wub: he can come scare me in my dreams anytime.. i'll rawr him. LMAO.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I still have not watch Krit & Jakjaan's first lakorn. lol.

What other actresses are with Exact???
Well, there're Pim Zaza , Pin K.( Jay's wife0 but I think her n'ek days are over,) Bee Namthip, Jieb, Nok Sinjai, Fang, Aom, Mew, Pueng, Ann Alicha, Pang, Best, Nat Myria, Marsha and Mam Katheeya

I want to see Chakrit with Marsha or Mam K. again..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Aom would accept this lakorn if she is offered.. didn't she say she won't play in movie that is related to ghosts in tee nee mochit?.. Here's the link to when she said it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Jf8zVVotY .. around 2:25. Hahah, correct me if i'm wrong.
wait but wasn't she in "The Remaker" tat was kinda ghostish? lol

damn her...i want my fav. pra'ek w/ my fav. nang'ek -_- ...i wouldn't mind seeing him w/ Fang again..but she juz did a freaking ghost lakorn too...who who who else besides my beauitful AOM <_< ...him w/ Peung...dang she'll get CRUSHED by his acting lol....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i don't think pueng should be released from acting lessons yet lol i sure hope she is taking some lol

iono

sarNie Hatchling
wait but wasn't she in "The Remaker" tat was kinda ghostish? lol

damn her...i want my fav. pra'ek w/ my fav. nang'ek -_- ...i wouldn't mind seeing him w/ Fang again..but she juz did a freaking ghost lakorn too...who who who else besides my beauitful AOM <_< ...him w/ Peung...dang she'll get CRUSHED by his acting lol....
nah the remaker didn't have any ghosts.. it was more about karma.. haha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking one of the new generation n'eks. Exact seems to be really pushing them. Haven't seen Wiew yet but from previews I'm not impressed. When she speaks it's like she has marbles in her mouth. Peung/Best are on the same level acting wise but I think Peung is cuter.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe aom p? even she said she ddidn't want to be in a ghost lakorn? chakrit could protect her :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
and or nang ek could be from new genaration, hihi Pueng Ganya... best atisha or nang ek from KLP
I'm thinking one of the new generation n'eks. Exact seems to be really pushing them. Haven't seen Wiew yet but from previews I'm not impressed. When she speaks it's like she has marbles in her mouth. Peung/Best are on the same level acting wise but I think Peung is cuter.
Pueng is like almost a no alreadie dispite how much i adore her looks...so Best...it's a NO WAY...boy they'll both get totallie crushe by P'Krit's acting...honestly it was very difficult and at time fustrating to watch these two gals in the lakorn..but at the very least i tink Pueng actuallie showed some potential acting skills towards the end of NA...but Best...she was a robot peirod

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I agree with you Kashie... as much as I like Pueng, I don't think she will fit this role... Gosh, there really isn't that much actresses... lol. I want Aom P. but she turn him down... :lmao: they would make such a cute couple too! I just hope it isn't Pim from Zaza... <_<

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
seriously RIGHT? I want AOM P!!!!!!
I so wanna see aom and chakrit one
day!!! they have to act together or
else i won't die happy. LOL

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Aom P. NEED to act in this lakorn with Chakrit.
They will make the show rating goes very high and also, it about
time they be in a lakorn together.