Rome & Rita

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i think i am going to pass out. they are so adorably hot together. what a wonderful couple. yep they are a match made from heaven!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
They are smoken HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Yeah, this like the second magazine I saw them usually I found them in lakorn magazine! I can't wait to see the inside of the magazine! That hot body of Rome make me want to be Rita right now! :drool: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
They are smoken HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Yeah, this like the second magazine I saw them usually I found them in lakorn magazine! I can't wait to see the inside of the magazine! That hot body of Rome make me want to be Rita right now! :drool: :wub:
I want to be Rome! Ahahaha... Rita is so sexy!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OH MY AYFING GOD! ABOUT TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is our christmas present i see HAHHA

somp9

sarNie Adult
Wow. Rome and Rita are super hot together. Can't wait to see the inside.
Rome was talking about photoshoot with Rita, now his dream is come true.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Very hot sexy couple in the entertainment business. They should have another romantic lakorn and always looking that hot

OMFG!!! Rome and Rita FINALLY have a photoshoot together!!! and it is amazingly HOT, no less! :) they look so good together in this photoshoot! i can't wait to see the inside pictures!

hopefully, this is just the beginning of a stream of their photoshoots together!

Wow they look sexy. Just want to ask is this their frist time doing a photos shoot together?
yes...this is their first photoshoot together (not counting lakorn magazines)...

Very hot sexy couple in the entertainment business. They should have another romantic lakorn and always looking that hot
i want to see them in another romantic lakorn too! they look so good together...so hot!

OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST SO EPIC SEXY. i just had to post again HAH
i completely agree! this is amazingly sensuous because both of them are in it!

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh! I love Rome and Rita! They both look so good on the cover, especially Rita! I love how Rome's shirt is off, too! I cannot wait for the inside pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
geesh....

They even have the same eye and facial expression. They are definitely thinking about the same thing. HOOT..... HOT