Romantic Princess

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Wu Zun is sooo adorable i just love him and Angela plays a good role in here
I think the attitude in this serie suits her well :D
and Calvin is cute too ^^ it'd had been awesome of Jiro was in there!! *drools*

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
tehre's 4 guys in this series i agree jiro should of been in here and aaron also since there's 4 of them it would been awesome!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
does anyone have the ending/theme song for this series? did the OST come out yet? I'm dying for the songs.. theme song is so good.. mann!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
Wu Zun is sooo adorable i just love him and Angela plays a good role in here
I think the attitude in this serie suits her well :D
and Calvin is cute too ^^ it'd had been awesome of Jiro was in there!! *drools*
I know!! jiro should of been in it!!!it would of been so hot!!

does anyone have the ending/theme song for this series? did the OST come out yet? I'm dying for the songs.. theme song is so good.. mann!
the ost isn't out yet...

so yeah. i can't wait for the subbed because it was getting so good. so i started watching it raw up to episode 7 and omgosh.
eventhough i don't know what they are saying but by the look of it i can understand. hehe.
the next episode will be really interesting in my point of view. ^_^

good luck waiting for it to sub. :]

maijune

SarNie Adult
at broasia.com they have uploaded up to ep 3 with english subs...i really want to see the rest too with english subs though...

does anyone know if they have the whole series out already? with english subs?....where can i buy it...i really want to buy a copy...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
at broasia.com they have uploaded up to ep 3 with english subs...i really want to see the rest too with english subs though...

does anyone know if they have the whole series out already? with english subs?....where can i buy it...i really want to buy a copy...
they don't have it yet.. they usually have it when the series is done airing.. or going to end with airing..oh.. and i read somewhere in imeem that you could buy the x-family from china for 35.95 dollars a box.. each box have 10 episode.. there's 50 episodes total.. so that'sabout 1,700 dollars...waste...

maijune

SarNie Adult
they don't have it yet.. they usually have it when the series is done airing.. or going to end with airing..oh.. and i read somewhere in imeem that you could buy the x-family from china for 35.95 dollars a box.. each box have 10 episode.. there's 50 episodes total.. so that'sabout 1,700 dollars...waste...

what i meant is at crunchyroll.com and crfansubs.com...sorry, not broasia...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't know if any of you guys watch up to ep 9 yet or not...i finished ep 9 at youtube but don't understand at all because i don't speak chinese and it don't have subs yet...i watched ep 1-3 at crunchyroll and they does have subs..but ep 4-9 don't don't understand...can someone tell me why wu zun is mad at angela when she wanted to leave but the grandpa stopped her and she said something which i believed what makes wu zun mad but don't know what's about though...i kind of guess the grandpa brought that girl to the palace to pretend that she is the real princess and angela is not...seems like he wanted to test angela and wu zun...also did wu zun already found out what's between the grandpa and that girl? why wu zun pretend to act along with them now in ep 9...and why wu zun wanted to make angela jeolous? thanks in advance..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i don't know if any of you guys watch up to ep 9 yet or not...i finished ep 9 at youtube but don't understand at all because i don't speak chinese and it don't have subs yet...i watched ep 1-3 at crunchyroll and they does have subs..but ep 4-9 don't don't understand...can someone tell me why wu zun is mad at angela when she wanted to leave but the grandpa stopped her and she said something which i believed what makes wu zun mad but don't know what's about though...i kind of guess the grandpa brought that girl to the palace to pretend that she is the real princess and angela is not...seems like he wanted to test angela and wu zun...also did wu zun already found out what's between the grandpa and that girl? why wu zun pretend to act along with them now in ep 9...and why wu zun wanted to make angela jeolous? thanks in advance..
i don't undrstan either..

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've just finished ep 12...it was so good...can't wait for next ep, which is the ending i believed...angela will go study abroad because she is taking over the huangfu business the fact that wu chun didn't take it...she is the only granddaughter and since there is no one else want to do it then she have to do it herself for her grandpa....wu chun is the guy why did he put all the hard works to her(being a little selfish himself) but i think he will take over the business(will be the grandpa's successor) at the end becaue he love her...

wu chun will follow angela to the airport then i guess he will accept the position to stop her from going....

can't believe it's ending already...

they air this series only once a week right? can't wait til next week then...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i've just finished ep 12...it was so good...can't wait for next ep, which is the ending i believed...angela will go study abroad because she is taking over the huangfu business the fact that wu chun didn't take it...she is the only granddaughter and since there is no one else want to do it then she have to do it herself for her grandpa....wu chun is the guy why did he put all the hard works to her(being a little selfish himself) but i think he will take over the business(will be the grandpa's successor) at the end becaue he love her...

wu chun will follow angela to the airport then i guess he will accept the position to stop her from going....

can't believe it's ending already...

they air this series only once a week right? can't wait til next week then...
really!?!?!?? she's taking over the business and leaving wu chun??!?!?? yeah.. ep 13 is currently airing in parts of asia right now.. i want to see it!!! but also.. it was like "what??" to me because i didn't really get it at all.. i don't want to watch it.. but i love genie!!! and also calvin!!! so i'm wathing it for them.. i was so mad that calvin didn't kiss genie!! i thought he was about to.. but just a hug!!!!
oh.. and yeah.. it only air once a week. i have to wait so long!! and it's a really short drama because the filming of it only lasted 2 months.. usually filming drama series have to be filmed for 4 months or +.. so it's really short..thatt's another reason why i'm watching it..

maijune

SarNie Adult
yep she is taking over the position becaue no one else wanted to do it..and since she is the heir to the huangfu family she will also have to be the successor...but as i mentioned above wu chun will end up doing it becaue he love her and can't let her go.

can't wait for next week...for the ending..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
NEWS!!!
I heard that the last epi airing in asia is next monday!! Not sure though...but i want to watch what will happen to genie and calvin..they're so cute!!!